1. Rogue+Pve trinket=ban in pvp?

Is it legit to use pve trinkets in pvp ,because everyone is reporting rogues for (Ab)using a pve trinket. i dont get it. it is just a Item it is legit to use in pvp right? i know the dmg is insane but ppl say they are gonna get banned for the big dammage=(abbuse)?... awell i was hopeing if someone can give me a awesner to it if it is okey to use pve trinkets in pve because the damage is insane and i get reports every single time because of the damgage... SO the question is, is it legit or not?

2. of course is it legit, is just an items, and all can get it (if u have a pve guild or any other way)... and i think some pvp guild like devastation use them...

3. They were no longer viable in PvP on retail after 5.4 PTR for a reason. In PvP they should be down-scaled to dust and equips like amplifiers, abilities cd reduces should not even work, just like legendary meta and cape was not working in PvP scenarios. There was not a single people in high-end 5.4 that used any PvE items in PvP, it was just not worth it.
    All in all, of course it is abuse/exploit of using things that should not work, but whose to blame, those who uses or those who do not care of fixing.
    Edited: February 27, 2017

4. Like the post above mentioned, using anything that is well known of being broken and/or not working as it should for extraordinary beneficial gains is indeed considered exploiting, thus could result in a ban.

I'm not saying that is it ban-able at the moment, but if we go by the logic of ban rules, more specifically the exploiting/abusing rules, using these trinkets in pvp scenarios and knowing that there is a bug that makes them incredibly overpowered in said scenario, this case falls in that category.

But to be fair to both sides, it's not the player's fault that the downscaling system isn't operational just yet, but they also have to take there part of the responsibility.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. *looking at rogues*

5. ^Those posts above and:
    I would go by "The fact that you did not know if it's illegal, does not make you innocent" reasoning.

The very best part of people who use pve trinkets in pvp is that "they played retail and people did use them there aswell. And it was exactly the same as it is here you ******." :v Brainless cockroaches literally everywhere.

6. Yeah, pretty sure a rogue is not supposed to be able to 100-0 a 550 druid through the first couple of seconds or so of barkskin. There's a horde rogue who I've noticed has done this to me a few times, and he had the "voodoo gnome" trinket, which isn't that high an ilvl trinket. Which suggests that it may be some kind of bug. In fairness, though- I believe he had the berserker buff, so maybe it wasn't bugged.

I'd rather they fix the bug (if there is one) than ban players for simply using a trinket that is legitimately available in the game, at least when it's not completely clear that the trinket is, in fact, bugged. I'm not sure whether the voodoo gnome trinket is bugged, to be honest- this needs to be proven if so.

I think a ban is more appropriate for using the "kidnapped puppy" trinket, which is even lower ilvl than the voodoo gnome one and which summons a clearly bugged number of pets. In fact, I think it is considered an exploit by Warmane, since I've noticed some of the guys wracking up big bg kill tallies with that trinket seem to disappear pretty quickly.

Not sure why these trinkets seem to be such an issue in Warmane pvp, in all expansions, but they definitely seem to be. I agree that they have a really negative effect on gameplay, particularly since they require no skill whatsoever to use.

They were no longer viable in PvP on retail after 5.4 PTR for a reason.
    This is because, with 5.4.8, they increased to 2600 resilience the resilience bonus you get for equipping two pvp trinkets. Maybe this is why rogues still use the pve trinkets- because they can global a target in a stunlock and then re-stealth, not having to worry about their reduced resilience.

Vanguards mentioned this in his 5.4.8 ret guide:

"You want to use double PvP trinket now due to it giving a bonus of 2600 Resilience which is HUGE."

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8965476867

I assume (and hope) this resilience bonus is working properly on Warmane. If so, we may have to just learn to live with getting globaled by rogues with pve trinkets, since they are paying a survivability price for using the trinkets. Or at least they would be if you could catch them before they cloak/vanish. :)

7. They should def fix this. the biggest reason MoP is more fun than Cata is here pvp gear is BiS for pvp players. now it feels like Cata all over again. and let's be honest, every rogue who uses it knows its bugged af. Plenty of things that could be improved, more love for pvp fixes please!

8. Every time a low skilled player that can't manage their defensive cooldowns or know how to pvp gets 1 shoted they always either blame it on lag / abusing / hacks , exploiting i think club penguin is a game for you .

9. Every time a low skilled player that can't manage their defensive cooldowns or know how to pvp gets 1 shoted they always either blame it on lag / abusing / hacks , exploiting i think club penguin is a game for you .
    They are shutting down club penguin :(

10. They were no longer viable in PvP on retail after 5.4 PTR for a reason. In PvP they should be down-scaled to dust and equips like amplifiers, abilities cd reduces should not even work, just like legendary meta and cape was not working in PvP scenarios. There was not a single people in high-end 5.4 that used any PvE items in PvP, it was just not worth it.
    All in all, of course it is abuse/exploit of using things that should not work, but whose to blame, those who uses or those who do not care of fixing.
    There is a guy who has been exploiting to bypass the down-scaling. People like this should be watched and observed; however, it is hard to tell at times.

Also has anyone fought the rogue that can either: slow dps speed, counter spell you, reduce armor by 2k, put you to sleep?

There are people who use items to gain some sort of advantage in a real fight, like the dogs and guardians, or an aoe that removes anyone from stealth or invisibility.
    Edited: February 28, 2017

11. Yeah, pretty sure a rogue is not supposed to be able to 100-0 a 550 druid through the first couple of seconds or so of barkskin. There's a horde rogue who I've noticed has done this to me a few times, and he had the "voodoo gnome" trinket, which isn't that high an ilvl trinket. Which suggests that it may be some kind of bug. In fairness, though- I believe he had the berserker buff, so maybe it wasn't bugged.

I'd rather they fix the bug (if there is one) than ban players for simply using a trinket that is legitimately available in the game, at least when it's not completely clear that the trinket is, in fact, bugged. I'm not sure whether the voodoo gnome trinket is bugged, to be honest- this needs to be proven if so.

I think a ban is more appropriate for using the "kidnapped puppy" trinket, which is even lower ilvl than the voodoo gnome one and which summons a clearly bugged number of pets. In fact, I think it is considered an exploit by Warmane, since I've noticed some of the guys wracking up big bg kill tallies with that trinket seem to disappear pretty quickly.

Not sure why these trinkets seem to be such an issue in Warmane pvp, in all expansions, but they definitely seem to be. I agree that they have a really negative effect on gameplay, particularly since they require no skill whatsoever to use.

This is because, with 5.4.8, they increased to 2600 resilience the resilience bonus you get for equipping two pvp trinkets. Maybe this is why rogues still use the pve trinkets- because they can global a target in a stunlock and then re-stealth, not having to worry about their reduced resilience.

"You want to use double PvP trinket now due to it giving a bonus of 2600 Resilience which is HUGE."

I assume (and hope) this resilience bonus is working properly on Warmane. If so, we may have to just learn to live with getting globaled by rogues with pve trinkets, since they are paying a survivability price for using the trinkets. Or at least they would be if you could catch them before they cloak/vanish. :)
    At least in arenas trinkets and such were either downscaled or disabled to such an extent that they were not worth using at all. In the world some pve trinket rogue could oneshot anything, but not in instanced pvp.

12. At least in arenas trinkets and such were either downscaled or disabled to such an extent that they were not worth using at all. In the world some pve trinket rogue could oneshot anything, but not in instanced pvp.
    +1. it's obvious this is bugged and it's obvious for the people abusing it. so fix the scaling and ban these exploiters for a month or 2.

13. Yeah, pretty sure a rogue is not supposed to be able to 100-0 a 550 druid through the first couple of seconds or so of barkskin. There's a horde rogue who I've noticed has done this to me a few times, and he had the "voodoo gnome" trinket, which isn't that high an ilvl trinket. Which suggests that it may be some kind of bug. In fairness, though- I believe he had the berserker buff, so maybe it wasn't bugged.

Both voodoo gnomes and the puppies are bugged and known exploits. Thats the end of any reasoning. They can weapon stack right away, the effect is the same.

14. Is it legit to use pve trinkets in pvp ,because everyone is reporting rogues for (Ab)using a pve trinket. i dont get it. it is just a Item it is legit to use in pvp right? i know the dmg is insane but ppl say they are gonna get banned for the big dammage=(abbuse)?... awell i was hopeing if someone can give me a awesner to it if it is okey to use pve trinkets in pve because the damage is insane and i get reports every single time because of the damgage... SO the question is, is it legit or not?
    It is not legit. If some item gives you MASSIVE advantage over other players and you know it - does it seem legit to you? Does it seem legit to you if you meet someone and he oneshots you 10 times in a row? Man, just use some simple reasoning...

The question does not stand on PvP/PvE items. It stands on bugged items used for the sole purpose of abusing their buggedness. You are obviously aware of the insane damage these things generate. Isnt that not enough answer for you? Do some other classes seem to be able to benefit from specific items the same way? Does not seem so to me...

15. of course is it legit, is just an items, and all can get it (if u have a pve guild or any other way)... and i think some pvp guild like devastation use them...
    All can get it, not all can utilize it the same way. Or ... did everyone turn into a rogue overnight?
    You are talking a total rubbish. Plus you seem to deserve some ban for the abuser mentality.

12 Last