1. Conflicting information about demo-warlock

I play a demo-lock on Loarderon and I've been reading up on the topics and guides around on the forums. I've come across some conflicting information about both Metamorphosis and Felguard, which demonology mostly revolves around. So I 'd like to clear things up now, if possible.

First question is about Felguard. I've read that it's stats and attacked are buged and I've read it's supposed to be fixed, but people still tell me that it's bugged. I've checked its stats against what he's officially supposed to have and the stats match up (at least at level 56), which would suggest that at least at this level and stats-wise, the Felguard is in fact not bugged. Note that at lvl 56 my felguard is unglyphed, in fact I was checking to see of I should buy glyph of Felguard or hold off till lvl 60 and take Glyph of Metamorphosis (this is where someone on global told me Felguard is bugged). I'd like to know what the exact state of Felguard is - how much is it bugged. I'm still looking at both glyph of Meta and Glyph of Felguard and I'm not sure which should I get now and which should I get al lvl 80? Note that I'm already using glyph of life tap.

The second question is about Metamorphosis itself. Since Immolation Aura doesn't stay after meta ends anymore and I've heard that you generally don't want to be standing next to the boss anyoway, is Glyph of metamorphosis viable at all? I'm talking at higher level here, not lvl-56. Or do you think that glyph of quick decay would be better. I love the ides of Metamorphosis, I think it's cool and I would live to spend more time being a Demon, but that's more of a personal reason than what might actually be better in the game. And reading all these guides gives me the impression that end-game raids are all about number-crunching and maximising DPS and if one under-performs on a regular basis, they may find themselves left out by the rest of the raid.

The last one may sound silly to people, but if one wanted to go PvP demonology on WOTLK, what talents should they watch out for and what gear/stats should they maximise. I know Demonology is not the preferred PvP spec, but I'd like to at least try it (I like demons of Warcraft universe too much, they are too awesome).

2. On Icecrown felguard looks fine now dont know about lordaeron, felguard glyph is working also from that I can see (was looking for biss lock and his felguard hits about 3k crits in the icc 30% buff and mine above 4k with glyph - I'm 6,3k gs currently).
    In pvp demo is bad because its all depended on metamorphosis(you can be cced pretty hard then) + your casts are very slow casts (usually casting shadow bolts,soulfires - easy to LOS), I suggest to play on burst with enhancement shaman (wolves+hero pretty op) maybe sth like that glyph of shadowflame is a must other depends on your preference
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#IZ0G...zVoEf0od,maybe sth like this.
    Gear spell power /haste,use spellstone.
    For pve glyph of life tap is the most comfortable one because demonology is very mana hungry imo.
    On lordaeron you will not have much haste to glyph of quick decay would be stupid propably.Metamorphosis is still a great glyph imo for 3rd glyph you have an option for felguard/immolate mostly in pve.
    Edited: February 27, 2017

3. I play a demo-lock on Loarderon and I've been reading up on the topics and guides around on the forums. I've come across some conflicting information about both Metamorphosis and Felguard, which demonology mostly revolves around. So I 'd like to clear things up now, if possible.

First question is about Felguard. I've read that it's stats and attacked are buged and I've read it's supposed to be fixed, but people still tell me that it's bugged. I've checked its stats against what he's officially supposed to have and the stats match up (at least at level 56), which would suggest that at least at this level and stats-wise, the Felguard is in fact not bugged. Note that at lvl 56 my felguard is unglyphed, in fact I was checking to see of I should buy glyph of Felguard or hold off till lvl 60 and take Glyph of Metamorphosis (this is where someone on global told me Felguard is bugged). I'd like to know what the exact state of Felguard is - how much is it bugged. I'm still looking at both glyph of Meta and Glyph of Felguard and I'm not sure which should I get now and which should I get al lvl 80? Note that I'm already using glyph of life tap.

The second question is about Metamorphosis itself. Since Immolation Aura doesn't stay after meta ends anymore and I've heard that you generally don't want to be standing next to the boss anyoway, is Glyph of metamorphosis viable at all? I'm talking at higher level here, not lvl-56. Or do you think that glyph of quick decay would be better. I love the ides of Metamorphosis, I think it's cool and I would live to spend more time being a Demon, but that's more of a personal reason than what might actually be better in the game. And reading all these guides gives me the impression that end-game raids are all about number-crunching and maximising DPS and if one under-performs on a regular basis, they may find themselves left out by the rest of the raid.

The last one may sound silly to people, but if one wanted to go PvP demonology on WOTLK, what talents should they watch out for and what gear/stats should they maximise. I know Demonology is not the preferred PvP spec, but I'd like to at least try it (I like demons of Warcraft universe too much, they are too awesome).

Not long ago i made a little review about demonology warlock 3rd glyph. You can read it HERE.

ps. since you are still levelling glyph of Felguard is your way to go until you start doing some raids or dungeons.After that depend what game play you develop with warlock class you will pick the glyph that works the best for you.
    Edited: February 27, 2017

4. Stick to using imp as demo rather than the fel guard, way higher dps.

5. Well I can definitely say that Glyph of felguard was the right idea. The thing crits for 800-900 at lvl 60 and it's dps is stupid now. Thanks for the advice guys.
    Edited: March 4, 2017