1. Leveling guild (A)

Hello
    I'm 39 lvl rogue and looking any friendly leveling guild on ally side, is there any ?

2. A forum is not only for posting, it is also for browsing.

Hint:
    Spoiler: Show
    <Random Dungeon Finder> topic

3. ...and reading.

"Sadly, it doesn't seem like the guild leader is all that active. I haven't caught Vladevil online for the past 5-6 days (I tried to see if I could message him before I decided to post in this thread), and the forum account hasn't shown activity for the past week. He could be busy, but I am unable to find more details. From the research I did on this guild:
    - current number of members: 191
    - average level: 33.1
    - median level: 31
    - mean achievement points: 226.9
    - no visible guild hierarchy, only Guild Master and Initiate (member) ranks

(For reference, my main character is currently level 25 with 250 AP, which wasn't too hard to reach.)

On the surface, it seems like a generic guild that simply grew from mass invites. Unfortunately, while I am still in search for an Alliance leveling/social guild, for the time being, this guild doesn't seem like a good fit for me."

4. Yep, that was my update. I STILL have not ran into a single point in time where I caught the guild leader login. Still no leader activity, still no guild hierarchy change.

That said, I've recently helped form an Alliance leveling/social guild called <Vote YoggSaron>. We haven't gotten together to organize recruitment with an official guild thread in the Recruitment subforum. We're not as high level as you, though (most around level 15-25 range), so it might not be a great fit, depending on what you're looking for. Some members are leveling quickly. I haven't been so much.

Buuuuuuuuuut if you're interested, feel free to contact the following in-game:
    - my characters: Sapphyra, Yishani (co-founder) (currently been more active on Yishani)
    - Nainysea, Geremic (founder and guild officer)
    - Saviti, Dakaan (founder and guild leader)

We're active throughout different timezones, so I think it wouldn't be too hard to catch any of us. Again, we haven't gotten down to organizing an official thread, but we may do so soon.
    Edited: February 28, 2017

5. I know Blades of Elune is a pretty big casual/social Guild on A Side with always People online. They have some active Officers and a really nice GM, not sure which Char she plays now. Else i can only speak for Horde Side were there seem to be some Guilds like that, imo Horde is more Fun and friendly anyway :p

Good Luck in your Search,

Morrigain <Drama Queens>
    Edited: February 28, 2017