1. Monthly QA Streams

Hello,

I was wondering what happened to the monthly QA streams that the staff did, where staff interacted with the community to see what issues the community was having, and what to prioritize.

I feel that it was great that Warmane did this, and was hoping we could see a return.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter, staff included.

2. Weird, I posted something I think it bugged out on me(kinda of rare for me to be on forums tho since molten days) :

Long story short - kear, sparks and borran, ft. funkysday did do streams back then, however what was said then is different from what is being done now.
    As for older events I am proof of said revolt during the moldown, among those who stopped the fake molten by bringing people back to warmane and I am happy to say that I did so. But alas, the streams told a different tale of everything that has happen, a history forgotten.

I remember vividly kear answering question, even my question from among many, about what is the goal for warmane.

3. Yeah I remember how Kaer played with his moustache. xD

4. Yeah I remember how Kaer played with his moustache. xD
    Good point, now i remember it xD. Guess that was the only positive thing they did in that QA. Lol

Joking aside, I would also love to see those QA streams again, because they were indeed useful.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

5. Or maybe some updates to the devlog? Those last fixes they did don't even have patch notes..

6. I believe the monthly streams were allegedly cancelled and swept under the rug, with or without our knowledge and I think kear's somewhat absence also plays a part in this now; when was the last time he posted?

I too remember the streams, Kear, Borrean, Spark, Funkysday, etc. Even Kear's promise to ask the community what they want BEFORE an action was made. Kinda different today since those streams and anything said in those streams are long gone and forgotten; not be those who saw them.

I like the fact he acknowledged the group molten players (the revolt team) who managed to get some of the community back from the false db, which was never stated in the moltdown story, which is really amazing on the community's part in revive new molten, now called warmane.

Aside from that, it is a history warmane players will never know and the streams is long gone because what was mentioned by Kear is different to what is being done here, that's my opinion. Hence they canceled the QA streams, and removed all traces of their streams from Twitch.
    Edited: March 10, 2017