1. [Free] Community hosted private TS3 servers for the guilds?

I have gotten a preliminary permission from Zelta for providing this free service to some community guilds.

I am asking beforehand from the community guild leaders, if there is a demand for this kind of service. Would you need a private TS3 server for your guild/mates? Or is everyone using Discord/Raidcall nowdays?

Here's how it would work:

1. Only guild leaders with 100+ members would be allowed to post a pre-formated request as a reply into my thread.
    2. I will check the request and verify that you are a guild master.
    3. After checking the request I will hand out IP:PORT of your TS3 server along with a priviledge key that is used on first connect to gain admin rights on the TS3.
    4. After getting your server, the creation of rooms, promoting other admins, and moderating will be left to you. You will have a full access and rights to your own TS3 server. (Excluding the query port obviously).

This is only an announcement of the upcoiming service. DO NOT POST A REQUEST HERE.

Server Info:
    Anti-DDoS: 100Gbps/20MPPS (Always enabled)
    No branding or ads obviously.. (duh.. it's supposed to be ur guild's TS3 server).
    Edited: February 27, 2017

2. Personally, I and several others use Discord which is significantly better than TeamSpeak. While I find what you're trying to do nice and commendable, TeamSpeak has become rather dated. Certain VPN's don't play nicely with TS either which creates a problem for some military personnel that play overseas and on military bases.

3. Personally I'm quite happy with our TS3 server, and wouldn't switch it for a discord server.

The configurability is superior in TS3 in my opinion. Compared the discord, the ability to silence and boost individuals and their voice is far larger than the extend you can do in discord. The channel commander setting is very useful at raids too.

Sometimes we might experiment with the 3D sound too depending which group stands farthest in the back. But then again, Discord is far easier to use, I give you that. I also had no idea about the VPN issues.. Surely that might be a host related issue too?
    Edited: March 3, 2017

4. The only benefit to TS over Discord imo is the sound alerts, until discord implements there custom Sound Alerts, Ts is always favored imo.

5. The configurability is superior in TS3 in my opinion. Compared the discord, the ability to silence and boost individuals and their voice is far larger than the extend you can do in discord. The channel commander setting is very useful at raids too.
    But you can also do that on Discord

6. But you can also do that on Discord
    But you could also read before replying.. I said "better". the scale of silence/boost frequency is simply superior on TS3.

you can go up to +20.0 dB on TS3 compared to 150% max range in Discord just to give an example. There are some guys with mics so sh1t (or so far in their @ss) that even with the volume maxed out in discord, you can barely make any sense of their speech..
    Edited: March 8, 2017

7. Oh well, thanks for the feedback everyone.

This thread has served it's purpose and has already turned into a discord vs TS3 chat.