1. What is the actual hit rating requirement? Guides maybe wrong.

I have 412 hit rating and %12,56 hit chance as Draenai shaman but still %6 of my melee hits and some portion of my windfury hits missing... With 412 hit rating and additionally %1 from racial draenai buff plus %6 from Dual Wield Specalization Talent as Enha shaman,still i see misses on my attacks...And saw some guides that require 262 hit for draenai,Hows That possible? Do i need a Hit chance giving raid member for not to miss ever? What happens when no Boomkin druids or Shadow priests present in raid? Because its possible. Pls Enlighten me if you know something about it.

2. you will only miss with your off hand wep and you cant hit cap that, it is common for 2x one hand wep's spec's

3. That is a really bad thing,but this is true for normal melee attacks,i also saw missings on my windfury hits and only my main hand has windfury enhancement, any ideas for it too? Please share your opinion with me and thanks for your response above.

4. i think it s not only offhand melees that you can miss, but any of the two weapons if you are dualwielding.

5. Dual wield has 27% miss chance on both mh and OH weps.