1. Random BGs as Horde is hell...

I recently started pvp as a rogue, I'm not pro I know this, but playing as Horde is literally certain loose. Today 8 out of 10 games, allies easily won with full grievous/prideful gear while my Horde mates had mostly i400lvl gear or even lower. After one or two deaths everyone was either AFKing until the end or leaving the BG... Just only two games allies had players with low ilvl gear and we managed to win. Obviously the allies have the upper hand here, which is kinda sad. Not because I'm horde, but because I would prefer it more balanced. Seeing on the start your team with 250-300k life each and the enemies with 600-700k life rushing to you it ruins the fun before you even start, knowing the result. I know, nothing can be done, just wanted to say it, because it was a pretty bad experience as my first days on bgs.

2. I lost almost every BG when I was fresh 90 and thought oh my, horde is so bad. So I transferred ally and same thing happened. You'll need to suffer to get ur grievous gear and then perhaps you'll get into premades which usually are easy wins.

3. You'll still loose many BGs in alliance if there's no premade in your group.
    What you can do, in either faction, is try to get into BGs with premades. For horde, do a /who Devastation or /who Hysteria or whichever PvP guilds you know. Look for a group of people in the same BG, wait for them to finish BG. Refresh the /who page and as soon as that group entered BG, queue up for one yourself.
    This works better in horde as it's instant pop whereas in alliance it will take 2-9min for BG pop. This method will give a better chance to win BGs. Also, just because there's a premade in group doesn't mean you can afk or not play by objectives. So play as well as you can.

Another major factor in winning or loosing random BGs is the time. At certain times of the day, one faction will win more and other will be on a loose streak. If you loose more than 3-4 BGs in a row, stop queuing and try later.

4. thanks for your aswers and tips.

I lost almost every BG when I was fresh 90 and thought oh my, horde is so bad. So I transferred ally and same thing happened. You'll need to suffer to get ur grievous gear and then perhaps you'll get into premades which usually are easy wins.
    Actually, I have almost completed my grievous gear but really I have no idea how premades are done or how you find people. I would really appreciate any more tips or forward me any guide for pvp newbies.

5. Actually, I have almost completed my grievous gear but really I have no idea how premades are done or how you find people. I would really appreciate any more tips or forward me any guide for pvp newbies.
    Check the guild recruitment section: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135

6. Its the same on both sides and on all realms here, its all due to to many premades. The people in premades either smash randoms or fight other premades, the randoms either lose/win to other randoms or lose to a premade. And due to big groups queing together you have a smaller chance of joining a bg with premades then you do with random players.

So premades win 75% of the time, 100% vs randoms and 50% vs other premades. Randoms lose 75% of the time (lose to premades, 50/50 vs other randoms). If you change faction you will then fight the other sides premades with randoms on your own, leaving you with exactly the same problem. And since premades (at least the serious ones) are nothing but a bunch of cowards usually that dont actually want to fight fair they usually dodge other premades (as can be seen by the realms with rated bgs), so it gets even worse.

Disabling premades would be the only way to really combat that.

7. I don't have any problem with bgs.
    I am asocial, so i don't play in premades, but still win:lose ratio isn't bad.
    Sometimes one side has a bad streak.
    If I am about to lose and don't feel like trying, I just leave bg and log onto my other char.

8. Disabling premades would be the only way to really combat that.
    Hello???
    I like play with my friends....

9. Hello???
    I like play with my friends....
    Then play arenas or rbgs.

10. Then play arenas or rbgs.
    What a stupid and simplistic idea... I don't like arenas in MOP, and I'm not going to start looking for 10 man premade and for enemy team, when I can fast queue to RBG with 2-3 friends.
    Are you one of these guys who think arenas are the ultimate goal of PvP???
    Edited: March 2, 2017

11. it is possible to solo Q to 550 easily, depends on the time of day and luck queueing
    and always check your bg group while waiting...chances are good that low group is going lose
    but not always the case. if your full greivous and have all mounts/transmog
    leaving a low group isnt a bad idea

12. What a stupid and simplistic idea... I don't like arenas in MOP, and I'm not going to start looking for 10 man premade and for enemy team, when I can fast queue to RBG with 2-3 friends.
    Are you one of these guys who think arenas are the ultimate goal of PvP???
    It obviously is, alongsides rbgs (as in rated, which i have to write cause people like you type rbgs while meaning random bgs). Random BGs have the goal of honour gearing people, thats it.

13. It obviously is, alongsides rbgs (as in rated, which i have to write cause people like you type rbgs while meaning random bgs). Random BGs have the goal of honour gearing people, thats it.
    According to your logic, then arenas has the goal of conquest points gearing people.
    I am full and can play random bgs in premades, there is no rule that prohibits it, so your point is just stupid.
    Edited: March 3, 2017

14. According to your logic, then arenas has the goal of conquest points gearing people.
    I am full and can play random bgs in premades, there is no rule that prohibits it, so your point is just stupid.
    If it wasnt for titles, mogs, mounts, and so on for arenas you mean? Arena (and rbgs) is the Pvp endgame, if you play endless bgs you just make them worse for everyone else, especially in premades.

15. If it wasnt for titles, mogs, mounts, and so on for arenas you mean? Arena (and rbgs) is the Pvp endgame, if you play endless bgs you just make them worse for everyone else, especially in premades.
    Dude, there isn't ENDGAME PVP, you can play random Bgs with the gear you want (Even naked), and you can synchronize 2 premades. Everything is good to crush the horde and I'm helping my faction to win and gear.
    Edited: March 4, 2017

12 Last