1. Ice Crown DKs

Multi boxers can have multiple DKs, but single accounts can't per server. ofc they have multiple accounts. But I think we should be able to have at least 2.
    1 thing that always bugged me on wow we got 3 talent trees yet only 2 specs can be saved at once, I've probably spent more gold in wow using spec changes for my DK than I have on anything. Dk has so much more freedom than any other class when it comes to builds, you got 2 tank specs, got 3 dps specs, 3 pvp specs, that is just the basic builds. Not even close to covering some of the more in depth builds you can get into if you wanted to sacrifice deep build talents for more hybrid usability in pvp. I usually play as a tank, so i use blood and frost for both my dual spec slots, as different areas of the game one is better than the other even though both are viable. Never have room for pvp builds, so i usually use tank spec, because the gold adds up switching specs every 5 mins. It would be nice to have another DK for my pvp builds, or just to not be confined to one faction.

2. Two things :

1. There are 3 Tank specs, you didn't include Unholy. Lot of people don't realize it's very viable, and in some instances, much, much better than Frost or Blood.

2. You can have multiple dk's, just donate. I think I'm up to 4 on my main account, one of each tree, dual-spec'd, and one for PvP. Just donate the minimum amount, and go crazy.

Plus, you get to skip the queue, which in and of itself is worth the donation.

3. I never have to wait in line because of when I log in, and considering the amount of bugs, not mention the multi boxing in bgs, and people buying gear and toons, and the amount of 80s camping low levels. I doubt I will ever donate.
    Edited: March 1, 2017

4. Well, if you want more than one DK per account, donating is the only way to do it currently.

And if you really want more than one, it's worth it, imo.

Plus you'll get some coins for stuff too, so there's that...