1. I think they want to phase out the cata community by ignoring and putting us in banishment rooms!
    We have fallen below Blackrock in population.. That makes Neltharion the least favorable server..
    We used to be the pride, but those day are gone.. :(
    And lets not draw daggers on the staff. Everyone knows the truth and looking vulnerable won't help us.

2. And lets not draw daggers on the staff. Everyone knows the truth and looking vulnerable won't help us.
    And what you mean by that?! A simple logic to follow is that on first place Warmane are (let's say) traders, businessmen. Hence, the community are customers and therefore if you haven't heard that golden rule: "The customer is always right"......Anyways, I really don't have what else to add, the whole topic is going in circles, everything was pretty much said..so yeah...

3. This is Nostalgia

http://web.archive.org/web/201406221...olten-wow.com/

Good old days when we used to have 4 servers and 12k Community! :)

4. well..... nothing to add... it is what it is, warmane worst staff i ever seen, intead of fixing the things that real matter they do uselles fixes...... oh btw "instead of fixing cata why not implant legion mounts on wotlk, because we dont have nothing to do"
    They never said that but they actualy implanted legion mounts on wotlk instead of fixing cata..............

ps. ........................... ye gg

5. Oh Developer,
    I invoke you to enlighten us in this dark hour,
    give us some hope so that we don't fall into eternal uncertainty,
    free us from this suffering,
    Bump!

6. Oh Developer,
    I invoke you to enlighten us in this dark hour,
    give us some hope so that we don't fall into eternal uncertainty,
    free us from this suffering,
    Bump!
    Well said ;)

And really how hard it is to say, "Yes, we are planning to shut down the realm this year..." why is this hesitation...

First 12