1. Tol Barad Battle

So since the staff thinks we did forget, where is our tb battle that was almost full scripted 5 months ago?!! Idk if it was on porpous or u just cant see what is happening to this realm? U continue to do things wrong, u just keep ignoring or fixing bugs like the transmog bug that we all loved just to make the realm worse istead of fix things of real matter, what about fixing icc and ulduar some old content we all love, maybe open more bgs or arenas, maibe fix nefarian from BWD.... but naaa u just destroying the realm, ppl talk about toxic ppl and bla bla bla, its not about the ppl that play, but about the ppl u keep losing for doing this to us over and over, like a good cata player i continue to have hope, but i dont get nothing else then dissapointment, over and over again. Can u pls stop that?
    thank u and gn

2. Tol Barad wasnt announced 5 months ago, but still a long time ago, 3 months if Im correct, youd think developers that are getting paid for their work would fix a Battle Queue in 3 months, I dont even know what to say about Nefarian, we will get fully scripted Legion here before Nefarian..

Thank God transmog bug isnt here anymore, that was GAMEBREAKING

3. Exactly, they "scripted" it but can't give us an ETA for the que. I don't know seems they want people on MoP or WotLK, yes we decided to keep the realm but I think it would be better off merged with MoP. Fixing the transmog bug over the other bugs is down right ******ed, yeah let's just "fix" the transmog bug but don't fix Nefarian since 4.0.6.

4. Thank God transmog bug isnt here anymore, that was GAMEBREAKING

Tol Barad, fixing 1% each month. To be released soon™.

5. Nefarian fixing 1% each month. To be released soon™.
    Fixed that a little bit :D

6. amg Jau...I thought you are a big boy, but you still believe in miracles :3

The 10% left for the TB battle taking ages... Proterean wanna say smth? Or some mod wanna ban someone? meh

But hell yeah, thanks to all Gods we have the tmog bug fixed...Amen!

7. But hell yeah, thanks to all Gods we have the tmog bug fixed...Amen!
    Hahahaha....

In few days will be 2 years how im waiting BWD Hc fix :D

But yea as u said thanks to all Gods we have the tmog bug fixed thats more importent then raids or somthing like that :D

8. But yea as u said thanks to all Gods we have the tmog bug fixed thats more importent then raids or somthing like that :D
    knock knock, hello? it's me, irony! ... /facepalm

@OP Couldn't be more agree, but as you know, truths hurt and this post will soon mysteriously disappear into oblivion "cough" ....

9. We gona receive an update which will shut us up... been telling this to myself for ummm.... damn long probably since the mop release....

10. Hahahaha....

In few days will be 2 years how im waiting BWD Hc fix :D

But yea as u said thanks to all Gods we have the tmog bug fixed thats more importent then raids or somthing like that :D
    /wink :3
    ah you are even counting the days :PPP

Too bad that we are so abandoned that even mods doesn't feel like deleting our posts :3

11. I lol'd for some reason. They will apply Nefarian fix "next week" no worries.

12. Cataclysm

May 26, 2015

Lots of progress has been made on the Deadmines since the last devlog entry and we are about to re-open the dungeon after less than a week since its temporary closure. Internal tests will be completed tonight for a final review before its release. Following that we have expanded our rework plans to also include lower level dungeons which will be worked on constantly from now on. These low level reworks will also be ported to our other expansions.

Starting this week we are also tackling the last remaining high level encounter that is not scripted yet; Nefarian in the Blackwing Descent Heroic raid. This encounter will require extra care thanks to gameobject mechanics used during the fight. You may follow the progress here.

It was even earlier than jun 12th 2015.....

13. Bump!

Where is our cata dev ;) What are you doing, cata deeev? Come to us, we crave you!

#lovedevs

12 Last