1. same problem me and my friend cant connect. this account need to be converted.......

2. Same here

after a while i get technical problems response, login server down probably, would be nice to be resolved or at least information posted at the forum

3. Realm seems to be working fine for me, I forwarded the issue though.

4. was playing just fine until a couple minutes ago, entered org and the game crashed, now i am unable to connect.

5. I can't connect =/
    I was in a raid to do voa, donated for professions. logged off and can't get back in lmao

6. <--- in the USA. Don't know if this matters (routing wise) but I am having the same issue. Connecting, but after a bit Unable to connect. Thanks Arbiterone.

7. It's a routing issue, all the realms are working as intended on our end.

8. Problem connecting, not allowing me to login, change my account and do not let me login with any account!

9. Is the server down?

I can't log in, i don't know why, but i see that there are players online in Wrath of The linch king.

10. Makes sense. Bummer for me. Oh well, I'll wait it out and see what happens. Thanks for the quick response Arbiterone.

11. tried again, now it is saying "login server down" not sure if this is important information so i just figured id put it here

12. Same issue. Stuck at connecting and then goes to error/contact tech support. Deleted WTF, WDB and reset DNS. No luck.

13. Routing problem? WTF do you mean by routing problem? So many people at the same time suddenly got routing problems XD? Check your servers routing and VPN filters, cause requiring so many people to change IP's seems a bit ridicolous

14. i get disconnected as soon as i login!

First 1234 ... Last