1. I'm also running into the same issues as OP. Can't connect to the servers. Going on an hour or so, now.

2. Routing problem? WTF do you mean by routing problem? So many people at the same time suddenly got routing problems XD? Check your servers routing and VPN filters, cause requiring so many people to change IP's seems a bit ridicolous
    He was referring to the host's routing (warmane), not the client (you).

3. yea, my troll mind just got the better of me out there for a second xd DON'T CHANGE YOUR IP'S, if you don't know how you will end up fukn up your wifi cards or something, i don't want to have this on me :p

4. Same as everybody else.

Logging in from Norway. Was playing just fine, had to restart my computer, and got stuck on the "connecting" screen. Same for all Warmane servers.

So either a login server issue, or a routing issue related to the login server or whatever ISP warmane is using for their login server. Either way it's not anything any of us can do. And if there's something the Warmane staff can do, I'm sure they're on it by now. :)

So I'll just come back in a few hours or tomorrow, since it's pretty much out of my hands anyway.

5. so we basically won't be able to log in today? is there an eta? any solutions being looked into? or we blindly wait until it magically fixes. How is warmane not bumping this and replying with valuable information. I just donated 20 mins ago and can't connect =/

6. Yeah, I'm not sure what changed in the past 6 hours or so, but I'm experiencing the same
    "Connecting...
    Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at
    [http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?gameid=11&rootCategoryId=2316]"

7. Cant log in

I cant log in. There is something wrong. I cannot connect at all my network is fine i was playing a few hours ago now all of a sudden i cant connect. Im watching netflix right now so i know my internet is okay what is going on??

8. <--- in the USA. Don't know if this matters (routing wise) but I am having the same issue.
    I'm also in the US and can't log in. And I've got accounts with several different private servers hosted in the EU and am able to log on fine to those. So I don't think the problem is the connection between the US and Europe.

9. I'm also in the US and can't log in. And I've got accounts with several different private servers hosted in the EU and am able to log on fine to those. So I don't think the problem is the connection between the US and Europe.
    Heh, don't underestimate Trump, maybe he's got some idea to those connections, you didn't realize just yet. Illuminati bro, freemasons gonna get your wow accounts just soon enough xd

10. Just adding my two cents... I can't log on either and it's making me a little sad.

11. Server login down support

where would we talk about log in problems or server down? because the log in server is down :)

12. Same issue, trying to log in gets me stuck on Connecting.

First 12345 ... Last