1. Can't log in(EU-Hungary).Any information posted would be appreciated. :)

2. Working for me via Cyberghost VPN using UK server.

3. Is there anything i can do? or just wait now ?

4. This sucks. Just paid the premium too.

5. Same problem here in United States. I called my ISP and asked what the deal was since I can connect to everything else just fine and they were trying to say it was a problem with my computer. That doesn't make any sense to me.

6. Yeah, this is a bummer. I just got time to finally play and it's down.

7. Yeah, seems to be the servers. I can ping sites fine, but the logon.warmane.com ping fails. The fact that mods haven't responded is baffling, though.

8. I wasn't able to get in but I'm in right now. I had to use pingzapper VPN and then I was able to get in. Hope this helps.

9. I can't connect. My life is over.

10. I wasn't able to get in but I'm in right now. I had to use pingzapper VPN and then I was able to get in. Hope this helps.
    Can you tell me which pingzapper server you're using? None of them seem to work for me.

11. I can't login either, and neither can one of my friends right now

12. I'm using us east, had to turn on the vpn. Above the app selection where it says pingzapper there is a slider to turn it on. I missed it at first but after turning that to on I was able to get in.

13. It's only doing this when I'm logging in into Warmane but other WoW servers is fine o_o

First ... 56789 Last