1. Is Warmane down?

I can't log onto any of the servers. Is anyone in game right now?

2. Same here, seems the login server is down because the realm status still shows players online

3. Same here, seems the login server is down because the realm status still shows players online
    Yeah, one time the Cata client gave me a "login server is down" message.

Would be nice to get confirmation from anyone actually online- please post if you are in game on any Warmane realm.

4. Is server down?

I am stuck at the "connecting" screen. I tried deleting cache and WTF folder. I pinged logon.warmane.com and all packets were lost. I logged earlier in the day and it was fine. I was wondering if it's just me or others are experiencing the issue. Thanks!

5. ice crowns working fine. just logged in without issue.

6. i cant login to icecrown but my mate can.

7. Thanks! I will take a break then.

8. i can't login too , but , if i use my vpn with a different ip it works fine .. meh..
    Edited: March 2, 2017

9. i can't login too , but , if i use my vpn with a different ip it works fine .. meh..
    Hmm- maybe the login servers are getting ddossed and they are responding by blocking certain areas where the dos is coming from.

At any rate, this obviously isn't a Moltdown situation, which is the only thing that really worries me when these things happen.

10. I cannot login either, it gets stuck at "Connecting" then throws out a message of "Unable to connect" after awhile.

Is this being looked into?

11. I thought it was just me. Was panicking cuz I installed a new addon

123 ... Last