1. IsBoxer/cant see taskbar

hello to all.new guy here again. No matter the layout i use with "avoid taskbar" it still covers it up.Any thoughts on where im goin wrong??

2. This worked for me.
    1. If Always On Top is not applying you might just need to re-launch the game after Exporting. Since this option is not in the wizard I have to assume you went to each Region to make this change? You could have missed it on one or more Regions? This option does work...

2. Avoid Taskbar makes the window layout use only the monitor's defined working area (the area sans the taskbar), and this is visible as you select your style in the wizard. You can definitively tell if it's working for you by setting Avoid Taskbar to "True" during the wizard, and then cycle through all of the generated styles in the drop-down box. I tried it just now with the multi-monitor settings you're describing and it is clearly leaving space for the taskbar. If my taskbar was set to auto-hide, this option would do nothing because the monitor's defined working area would then be the full screen.

3. Lots of Window Layout styles are generated and then they are filtered out by your selections, and filtered for duplicates as well. It's entirely possible that there's an exact duplicate that is somehow getting through this filter. The description box in the upper right corner should describe any actual differences