1. thinking of coming back, is lfr working?

as the title says, i don't want to come back and have to farm valor points for weeks, do multiple dungeon farms, or donate for gear. I want to be able to jump into dragon soul as a seasoned raider with minimal effort. is that possible? does lfr work? if not, are there guilds who help with gearing or would carry returning heroic raiders?

ps please fkn read this::::
    this is purely a question thread. if you want to come on here and say sht like "oh just donate u stingy douche" or "grind it out like everyone else" then get off the post and spread your negativity somewhere else. answer the question or gtfo

2. LFR dosent work, I honestly got no idea about any guilds that still help new people.

3. Some guilds still help people (don't know names unfortunantly) and I see normal dragon soul raids that search for 380+ people from time to time (alliance). Its not hard to get to the 380+ mark and its something almost everyone has to do even though they are in a guild.

4. LFR dosent work, I honestly got no idea about any guilds that still help new people.
    Help new people?
    Mostly u will find no guild that will carry u automatically in hc raids tbh, only if u were in that guild previously.

5. This server is abandoned by Warmane only hold live to appease to the 300 players on it, but nothing being done on it for now. Until they will use time on this expansion and server - dont bother