1. Way to Blackwing Lair

Warmane logic: Open raid, but make it impossible to get there :D I'm talking about Blackwing Lair. Well I used to get there with Warlock by putting portal behind the doors in Blackrock Spire but they fixed it. Also tryed blinking behind the doors. So is there any other way to get there ?

2. This is how I do it. Well used too unless they fixed it. YOU start a grp and just YOU go inside the BRS portal. Once inside YOU log out and grp is dissolved. You relog back in with BWL portal at your back... or you can also run UBRS for xmog items.

3. And now you can't do that they found out that exploit ..... so meaning no xmog farm from bwl on warmane, not at least in some close time .... (really mad)

4. There is a bug if you die or log out or leave a grp, sometimes log out for an extended amount of time in the spire, you will instantly be ported in front of Blackwing Lair Entrance.

This is also a random occurrence, Log out in spire and comeback later, see if it works.

5. But still bosses in BWL arent workign.. you cannot MC propertly the first boss (you can MC him, but you cannot destroy those eggs), if you will skip him by blink bug, you kill other bosses, but theres a problem that they are disappearing after fight starts... so only choice is to wait until warmane stuff will fix it.. but i think they should mainly fix UBRS cos after cleaning first room the doors wont open...