1. Are ww monks really that OP(or bugged)?

I am sick of hearing people complain after every single duel I win. When I had 515-525 Ilvl I dueled a lot of full geared players
    and even on instances when I obviously outplayed them and generally played very very good they would cry and rage at me for
    choosing to play WW.

My point is, It is not enjoyable to beat other players anymore because they would just blame it on the OPness of WW and not on
    their mistakes during the duel. There's no sense of achievement for me anymore.

So once and for all, am I playing a brain-dead class like EVERY SINGLE player on the alliance side claims?

2. No you definitely outplayed them every time

3. WW Monk is the best at 1v1, just like it was on Retail. In arena (2s) or rated BGs, while WW is still good it's not the best.
    That said, quite a lot of people in the duel area are impolite or unfair. There're people who complain even if you beat them in a weak class; sometimes especially so.

4. People who sit outside the capital and duel tend to have very skewed views on things like balance, skill, gear, and class counters. Every spec of every class shines under different circumstances, the game is not balanced around 1v1. Trying to be "better" than someone in WoW is about as foolish as trying to be better than someone in real life. The nature of combat is pure chaos, its what makes the reality of warfare so horrifying, no one is invulnerable. The best option is to realize that there is nothing to achieve, if you enjoy dueling with your monk, then duel with your monk. If you go around saying "REKT" every time you win a duel, then you should expect a negative reaction.

5. They certainly are bugged, but so is every single class on this server.

6. Most of people will complain if you beat them no matter what class you play. If you really want to prove your skill to them, beat them on their own class.

7. if u like thr class keep going.... a friend of me saids i should get banned for abuser ideology, but this happened too in woltk with the blood dk... until they balance it on next expantions.... i dont like monks... so iam with the babys cry group xD

8. if u like thr class keep going.... a friend of me saids i should get banned for abuser ideology, but this happened too in woltk with the blood dk... until they balance it on next expantions.... i dont like monks... so iam with the babys cry group xD
    1. I am nut sure we became friends in that one encounter on the forum we had :)
    2. I said abuser mentality.
    3. The suggestion to ban you based on your connivance of a bugged trinket use was a joke.
    4. WW monks need to die.
    5. I am an alcohol.
    Edited: March 2, 2017

9. 1. I am nut sure we became friends in that one encounter on the forum we had :)
    3. The suggestion to ban you based on your connivance of a bugged trinket use was a joke.
    4. WW monks need to die.
    5. I am an alcohol.
    The problem with WW monks (and some other classes) is that the game is balanced around 3v3s. Of which there are almost none. So the entire pvp scene of the server feels like crap cause everything is super unbalanced.

WW monks were one of the worst melees in the game during retail due to that. And once of the best here.

10. I had problems with monks, but instead of making excuses i educated myself and i see for myself that i do get closer and closer understanding there mechanics. The problem is there werent many WW monks around so none really understood, even to this day to a degree dont know how they work. So what happens is WW start doing things we just couldnt expect, Heals, CC Chains, Procs so forth....more people pvp Monks the comfortable you get.

Concerning the Mentality of Some Pvpers there intentions in any case is to make you look and believe you suck at your class or make you feel bad, If they win they might say "i messed up here and there, lagged even your class is op" but i still won, what there saying "you suck so bad you can play op class, i can mess up have lag and still win" the very same person will use those arguments as an excuse to justify his losses.

I lost cause i lagged, messed up and cause your class is op, it borders on insanity, but in both cases that person is trying to rob you of your well deserved victory. I stoped duels outside of SW cause you can litterly pick up some really bad habits from those players who are able to take responsibility for there wins but in no circumstance will take responsibility for there loses, it shows weak charachter.
    Edited: March 3, 2017 Reason: Structure

11. 1. I am nut sure we became friends in that one encounter on the forum we had :)
    4. WW monks need to die.
    5. I am an alcohol.
    agree in all points, but number 1 if u hatr monk and drink alcohol, play wow and waste our time in useless topics in a forums theres no way be cant be friends xD.... anyway if he like monks i dont understand why he cares the ppl he defeat in duels teld him, after all they are losers xD... lol now i remember o got defeated by him too... dont pay attention to this post dude

12. The problem with WW monks (and some other classes) is that the game is balanced around 3v3s. Of which there are almost none. So the entire pvp scene of the server feels like crap cause everything is super unbalanced.

WW monks were one of the worst melees in the game during retail due to that. And once of the best here.
    Monks were strong in 3v3 as well as all other formats. The only format WW monks were bad in was BGs, and even there they have a lot of uses compared to, say, a feral druid.

WW is part of at least 1 Tier 1 comp, namely WWLS, or WW/Lock/Shaman. This was played by 3 Amigos in the Blizzcon Semi-Final during patch 5.4.8, which you can watch here.

WW is definitely a top melee spec, and more or less was since the launch of MoP. They are by far the best 1v1 class, they are strong in 2s, and are VERY viable in 3s.

If anyone is aware of any bugs and is too lazy to report them, PM me and I will report it for you. As far as I know there are no bugs with this class that are obvious.

13. The problem with WW monks (and some other classes) is that the game is balanced around 3v3s. Of which there are almost none. So the entire pvp scene of the server feels like crap cause everything is super unbalanced.

WW monks were not one of the worst melees during retail at all, WWLS was a tier 1 comp

As for this thread, people cry all the time, it's pretty meaningless. WW monks right now feel very similar to the way they were on retail, there may be bugs, but none of them are so impactful that they change the balance of WW severely.

14. WW monks were not one of the worst melees during retail at all, WWLS was a tier 1 comp

As for this thread, people cry all the time, it's pretty meaningless. WW monks right now feel very similar to the way they were on retail, there may be bugs, but none of them are so impactful that they change the balance of WW severely.
    So they aren't bugged, just op? people mostly complain about Xuen's damage, and the heals, they claim that WW monks couldn't heal so much during retail, And Xuen's damage was much lower.
    But if it's true, why there's no bug report on the bug tracker?
    Edited: March 4, 2017

15. So they aren't bugged, just op? people mostly complain about Xuen's damage, and the heals, they claim that WW monks couldn't heal so much during retail, And Xuen's damage was much lower.
    But if it's true, why there's no bug report on the bug tracker?
    What we're getting at is that they were OP on retail as well. As a result, it is hard to know if they are stronger than they should be here, given that they were already OP on retail.

It is totally possible that formulas for healing or Xuen is high. In fact, from my experience, it feels like a lot of pets have some issue where they deal significantly more damage than they should. For example shadowfiend and gargoyles are famous for doing insane damage here. However I haven't found any source for calculating how much damage they should do. If you are able to find a source giving a formula that shows how temporary pets inherit stats from the character, I will happy to test and report the bugs.

I will say, so far, our QA, and in particular BlueAo has done a fairly good job at classes. Most classes are working better than people tend to think. There seems to be an attitude of when people lose, they blame bugs, even if they are ignorant regarding that class. I'm not saying everything is perfect, but when people come and tell us how Monks were the weakest melee class on retail, when that is just completely false, you have to question their knowledge about the class and any bugs they claim exist. If you think a bug exists, all you need to do is go on google and find some sources for your claims. If you lack a level 90 to test, PM me your source and I will test and report for you (I have a level 90 of every class).

12 Last