1. My opinions of the current bugtracker

Guys ive been wondering about the mindset of the devs who work on bugs concerning the MOP expansion.Do they fix issues based on their own personal preferences or what?Its quite obvious that they aren't fixing issues based on the upvote system which they implemented for the bugtracker.Ive looked and seen bug reports that were made 1 year ago with over 40 upvotes and change from unconfirmed status, while more recent bug reports, without a single upvote, already has pending or confirmed status.For example,a report made 6months ago, concerning glyph of explosive trap,a vital glyph for hunters, has 22 upvotes and no change from unconfirmed status,while there are stonetalon mountain quests that were posted 5 days ago with no upvotes and already with pending status.Don't you guys think this is a little unfair?

I however have to commend them for all their hard work overall.I can clearly see the great efforts made in fixing daily class bugs and issues compared to 2 years ago before molt-down.I can without a doubt,say that this is the best MOP server that money can buy.I only wish that they would focus more on advertising the server for all its worth to increase the current population similar to the Wotlk realms and fix things on the bugtracker based on upvotes.

2. vote system never works.... and even they dont believe the reports until they "find" or not the bug... i remember a server with a vote fix bug syatem and they make possible things they need becouse they was a big guild, and all the fix was in they favor

3. Sometimes they will fix a report , but the status of that report is not changed for weeks or more depends.

4. The best example of what's OP saying is the Surprise Attack! quest fix. It's the most upvoted bug on bugtracker as far as MoP goes and it's only "confirmed". I have absolutely no idea why don't they just fix it because all they need to do is insert a npc in it's respective place and that's it. Only they know how bugtracker works and what's their priority, which obviously is different from our point of view.

5. The best example of what's OP saying is the Surprise Attack! quest fix. It's the most upvoted bug on bugtracker as far as MoP goes and it's only "confirmed". I have absolutely no idea why don't they just fix it because all they need to do is insert a npc in it's respective place and that's it. Only they know how bugtracker works and what's their priority, which obviously is different from our point of view.
    There's a plethora of phasing issues that need to be fixed surrounding that quest too. Not everything is as easy as it looks.

6. What about instant pusbacks at Durumu? It's been a year since it was reported (the bug came back at the release of ToT HC). It was even fixed before that, but then, after HC, it was never touched again. I am not sure how difficult it is to fix, but give me a break, it's a major bug that stops progression, makes us hate trying to gear up our newbies and made us stop trying on heroic ToT just because we lack warlocks. And it's been there for a year almost. Seriously, it's really disheartening to see stuff like this.

7. vote system never works.... and even they dont believe the reports until they "find" or not the bug... i remember a server with a vote fix bug syatem and they make possible things they need becouse they was a big guild, and all the fix was in they favor
    Maybe because when people make stupid reports like this, it becomes important for QA to actually ensure the report is stating the truth and not what somebody would like to see. And don't get me wrong, I've made incorrect reports in the past too (embarrassingly enough). If you want your bug to acted upon quickly, make sure to either provide loads of proof, or be very clear in how to reproduce the bug so QA is able to test it faster themselves.

From my understanding Devs look at priority system, but the priority system is not always feasible. Things like Surprise Attack! may sound like easy fixes, but they simply aren't (and some often even require core changes). Not to mention devs HAVE to prioritizes exploits by the nature of their effect on gameplay.

If there is an easy to fix bug, it usually gets acted upon almost instantly, such as this bug.

Finally, it is clear they are working on old content, which is something that the community has long asked for. They also seem to be applying fixes for SoO hc, which is also something the community asked for. Obviously they can't please everyone, but I think they are working at quite a good pace, specially compared to what it was like 1 year ago when Lordaeron was released.