Hi, I'm a new user in Warmane. My friend and i started playing since yesterday because we were so reminiscent of out past. We used to play lots of WoW back then. So far the gaming experience on this server was amazing, nice people, well coded quest line, though we started to see one problem. (hopefully just an error in party or group system.)

Even though we are in a same party ot group, we cannot pick up the quest items from a same mob. Only one person gets to loot a corpse but the others. If my memory serves me right, players in the group get to loot a quest item with no restriction, if they are working on a same one, for instance let's say a "Gold Dust" in Fargodeep Mine, as long as we stick together and work on the quest together, we should be able to finish as soon as one person finishes collecting 10 Gold Dusts out of Kobolds' corpses, because we get to loot same amount of quest item.

However, throughout like 2 hrs of game-play with my friend, this feature never seem to be available. We had to spend more time collecting quest items since quest items were not shared. (The only time it seem to work properly collecting a head or something from a boss mob, in that scenario party loot system worked perfectly)

Is this what Warmane server intended?, or am I just badly misinformed and what my friend and I are experiencing is just perfectly normal?