1. Something that has been bothering me

Since some time, Warsong has been merged with Neltharion but I have been wondering for a long time since there's no info about it.
    Is Neltharion instant 85 or a normal realm?

I also tried to transfer my characters from Warsong to Neltharion but it doesn't seem to work for me as it says that I need to play 3 or more days with them (which I actually did).

2. Normal realm, this isnt hard to check out.

3. I also tried to transfer my characters from Warsong to Neltharion but it doesn't seem to work for me as it says that I need to play 3 or more days with them (which I actually did).
    you are late for the party, character transfers from warsong to neltharion had ended, your character has been deleted.

4. Actually this guy is wrong, transfers are still available! Make a ticket on here if you have a query about it :D

5. I tried that but tickets are for ban appeal only it seems

6. Are you sure you played 3 days with your characters?

Time played is not about how many days you played IRL but INGAME. This means that if you logged, did pvp for 1 hour, logged off and then logged the next day, you only played 1 hour, not 1 day. It could take days or weeks to have a played day depending on how much you play

To check this just type /played in the chat bar.

7. Not only did you need to play 3 days of log time on that character(s), you also would've needed to go to the service in your account here on the site to have moved said character(s) over in the first place. And that time to do so has passed by a long shot.