1. Ok so you can call me stupid or whatever, I don't care, but I gotta ask. Why is it so wrong to use whatever transmog you like? It's fun. How does it hurt the other player if a rogue has 2 sword transmogs for his daggers? How does that hurt anyone? It's not like they max up the stats on their gear and 1 hit everyone around. So please explain why is that so bannable? Shouldn't that injector that lets you change into any model in game be bannable too then? I really don't get it...
    Irrelevant. You're using a cheating software to do it, period. Any use of such software is banned if caught, no exceptions. Whether you like it or consider it harmless in no way changes the fact you are going against our Terms of Service, and will be dealt with as such.

2. I just asked cuz, but thanks. Well, the software's name is CHEAT engine so yeah lmao

3. Ok so you can call me stupid or whatever, I don't care, but I gotta ask. Why is it so wrong to use whatever transmog you like? It's fun.
    Because warrior runing around in a robe and hunters shooting arrows with a staff makes Frostwolf look like a fun server. I guess Warmane wants a blizzlike server and not that.

4. Because warrior runing around in a robe and hunters shooting arrows with a staff makes Frostwolf look like a fun server. I guess Warmane wants a blizzlike server and not that.
    Reported a monk with mail transmogs, lets see what happens :)
    Will post update.

5. Yes lets reduce the population furthermore cuz some ppl have fetish about how gear looks on their toon. Great idea.

6. Yes lets reduce the population furthermore cuz some ppl have fetish about how gear looks on their toon. Great idea.
    I believe the best way to increase the population is to first remove the players who use gamebreaking cheat engines. Are you so sure the ones who use cheat engines do not resort to using different abilities of the engines than transmog anytime they feel the need?

7. maybe a good tip for when u catch a hacker / cheater / abuser of stuff, DISABLE their account ? , instead of ip ban wich they seem to go around

8. 1. Transmoged gear doesn't give any advantage to the player.
    2. If this server had unlocked transmog (for example cloth to mail and axe to two hand) noone would use cheat engine.
    3. Unlocked transmog is a good feature that could bring more ppl to the server.
    4. I don't care about transmog but i love to see nice transmogs, it improves the game aesthetics.
    5. Blizzlike is good as soon as not everything is blizzlike.
    6. I don't support anyone who use cheat engine.

9. Glad to see this topic got some attention, hopefully it helps people decide not to do it because I don't want to see population decrease over transmog cheat's.
    Sorry to anyone who does want to do it like I said i'd love warglaves on my weapon's..

but computer say's no

10. Reported a monk with mail transmogs, lets see what happens :)
    Will post update.
    You are sad, very sad, I pity you for your sad life.

11. I believe the best way to increase the population is to first remove the players who use gamebreaking cheat engines. Are you so sure the ones who use cheat engines do not resort to using different abilities of the engines than transmog anytime they feel the need?
    You wont increse population banning people for their Xmog, you fool.

12. You are sad, very sad, I pity you for your sad life.
    Considering how much you are defending people using cheating software to break our Terms of Service, I'll make a request to have your characters' gear checked.

13. Considering how much you are defending people using cheating software to break our Terms of Service, I'll make a request to have your characters' gear checked.
    Good luck. :)
    Edited: March 6, 2017

14. whew i have a ton of fly hackjer and transmog abuser screenshots i have to upload and send, a accaunt suspension would be a good punishment, lol start with that delenis that argues about fixing things and things what should not be used...

15. What of those who do not use cheat engine for xmog, like the macro trick before the fix? I know a few people who still have tyr/grev items that are xmog (gun that is a staff or daggers that are guns, etc). These guys xmog items that they COULD equip unlike their CE counterparts.
    It would suck if they get banned for being accused of using cheat engine.
    These guys don't use cheat engine so why should they be banned too? I recall a mod even stating that it is okay as long as they didn't xmog their items using 3rd party tools such as CE. Of course they don't xmog anymore, but they still have said items that is xmog to something else in their bag or bank.

Players too busy trying to xmog report players when there is fly/speed hackers still in the game, as well as some dude who is rumored to damage hack, which was stated 4 times before and he isn't even banned yet.

Considering how much you are defending people using cheating software to break our Terms of Service, I'll make a request to have your characters' gear checked.
    Well there are those who had their xmog before the fix, they don't use cheat engine so why are they getting banned? Mind you these people had xmog items that they could equip, non white/legendary weps/items.

First 123 Last