1. Cheated Transmog's

I've been seeing a lot of people with cheat engine transmog's.
    cloth wearing classes using plate, dual wielding staffs and load's more.

It's bannable so why are so many people getting away with it?

Just curious.

cheers

2. I saw a hunter mogged a gun to a staff.

3. they become more and more like they purchase a cheat pack .... any gm can make clear that its still bannable ? - .- cause there would be a whole list to ban

4. i dont support these actions but the last thing we should want is to ban the half server.

5. I've been seeing a lot of people with cheat engine transmog's.

Just curious.

cheers
    Because there is no automatically script to detect that. GM's manually ban them, thus if you see someone abuse it just report.

6. I don't use a cheat transmog but I dont see the problem with it. I personally would like to wear a robe and have a staff as a paladin.

7. I've been seeing a lot of people with cheat engine transmog's.

Just curious.

cheers
    its baneble i got banned once for it, for 120 days only for looking abit cooler.... but ppl that use fly hack in bg or wintrade get only 1 month or 1 week some ppl even get 24 hours but with cheatengine ez 120 days gl xD so dont use it

8. Because there is no automatically script to detect that. GM's manually ban them, thus if you see someone abuse it just report.
    This sums it up: people aren't banned because GMs don't happen to find them and people don't report. Anyone who gets reported is dealt with, but you can't expect GMs to go checking each and every character, all the time, to spot them all. People are going to slip by, and that's where Staff relies on players' assistance.

9. This sums it up: people aren't banned because GMs don't happen to find them and people don't report. Anyone who gets reported is dealt with, but you can't expect GMs to go checking each and every character, all the time, to spot them all. People are going to slip by, and that's where Staff relies on players' assistance.
    I asked on a post like this on December, just right after you guys fixed the transmog bug, if people who had done it with the bug and not Cheat Engine. Are they in trouble? If you did your transmog with the old bug back then. Is that bannable?

10. I asked on a post like this on December, just right after you guys fixed the transmog bug, if people who had done it with the bug and not Cheat Engine. Are they in trouble? If you did your transmog with the old bug back then. Is that bannable?
    I'm pretty sure I answered something like this, if not from you, from someone else.
    You'd have to ask that from a GM, since they're the ones who implement in-game rules, but I believe those are being ignored. What the bug allowed was pretty specific, so easy to distinguish from stuff blatantly made with cheating software. Also, GMs might (I'm not stating, I'm guessing about the possibility) be able to tell when something was transmogrified, to know if it was back with the bug, or later.

11. Because there is no automatically script to detect that. GM's manually ban them, thus if you see someone abuse it just report.
    Waste time to reporting someone for his Xmog in this low populated realm is the most stupid thing ever.

This is the most benign thing in the realm.

its baneble i got banned once for it, for 120 days only for looking abit cooler.... but ppl that use fly hack in bg or wintrade get only 1 month or 1 week some ppl even get 24 hours but with cheatengine ez 120 days gl xD so dont use it
    120 days for this ****...???
    And they just ban fly hackers for 7 days... sound legit. Justice works worse here than in my country :D
    Edited: March 4, 2017

12. I didn't see the harm in it, but why should someone be allowed to do it if no one else can.

I personally want warglaves on my weapons but I don't want a ban thus don't.

13. its baneble i got banned once for it, for 120 days only for looking abit cooler.... but ppl that use fly hack in bg or wintrade get only 1 month or 1 week some ppl even get 24 hours but with cheatengine ez 120 days gl xD so dont use it
    120 days for this ****...???
    And they just ban fly hackers for 7 days... sound legit. Justice works worse here than in my country :D
    Agree.

Who cares about logic anyways?

14. Ok so you can call me stupid or whatever, I don't care, but I gotta ask. Why is it so wrong to use whatever transmog you like? It's fun. How does it hurt the other player if a rogue has 2 sword transmogs for his daggers? How does that hurt anyone? It's not like they max up the stats on their gear and 1 hit everyone around. So please explain why is that so bannable? Shouldn't that injector that lets you change into any model in game be bannable too then? I really don't get it...

15. Thanks for your answer @Obnoxious

123 Last