1. Well there are those who had their xmog before the fix, they don't use cheat engine so why are they getting banned? Mind you these people had xmog items that they could equip, non white/legendary weps/items.
    Some time ago you were able to Xmog leather in cloth, for example; using the common bug (without cheat engine), same thing with weapons, I have screenshot of GM saying that's not baneable, but knowing how things works here, you can expect anything.
    Edited: March 6, 2017

2. Some time ago you were able to Xmog leather in cloth, for example; using the common bug (without cheat engine), same thing with weapons, but knowing how things works here, you can expect anything.
    I know that, using the macro, even the mods were okay with it, even stating it is okay as long as CE isn't involved.
    What I'm getting at is those who still have those xmogs, will they be wrongfully banned with or without knowledge due to their xmogs?
    Even then they were told ingame that it is okay to do this without CE, they do not know what is going on in the forums right now.

We should be worried about that one Hunter guy killing every mob and boss in soo alone and killing players in 1 hit vs. a guy xmoging his male warrior with cloth items or staffs (unless it is CE ofc)

3. I still have my gun-daggers lol back from sargeras days via marco trick before it was fixed. I liked the pandaren fight animation too.
    Sucks if that is the case, I suggest there is no rule on false accusation of cheating; well in this case CE.

4. wonder what will happen to people with the macro trick, I don't think there's any way to differentiate tbh..
    I haven't got any macro tricks or CE mog's so it doesn't affect me but I am curious to see about others.

5. why do you even care about this, its not affecting the game mechanics....
    besides just Tmorph if u jelly of some cool transmogs people are using

6. I'll be locking this, since it's amounting to nothing but "leave my cheating alone!1!!" now. By playing in our servers, you accepted to follow our Terms of Service and our rules. They aren't optional, nor something you can pick and choose what you want to pay attention to. If you can't abide by them, you're free to not play with us.

The original question has long been answered and any further clarification can be obtained directly from a GM using in-game tickets.

First 123