1. Its time to have a GM in Blackrock realm

Today the same guy using flyhacking as playing bgs, all day. I logged in at noon, he was there. Logged afternoon and night he was there. The queues were takingeven 20 minutes cause no one wanted to play anymore. 1 guy was ruining the game for everyone. Just 1. I ask: isn't time to have a GM in this realm? I'm sure theres people willing to use some free time and help, no money need to be involved 100% of the time. I reported the guy, there was other using flyhacking in arena, gcd cheat or latency hack. A GM would be great to help the realm that is losing players all the time.

2. Again same guy 3 days flyhacking and leaving arena. Tickets and ****ing tickets after ****ing tickets. Do you guys literally need a ****ing shadowmourne donation to look for ****ing 5 minutes a server? I know Blackrock is a dead end server but close it already, or acknowledge its existence.

3. Not sure how things work on warmane, but if someone were to offer i would help out.

Though two GMs would be better one for EU and one for US times. (People on Blackrock could have direct contact with these people regarding Blackrock issues e.g. adding a topic in forums announcing that *insert_name_here* is going to be present from 10:00-22:00 and *insert_name_here* is going to be present from 22:00-10:00 or just have them on without any of this nonsense i just wrote ... )

4. is just that no one care about bg, im pretty sure if someone fly hack in arena you report the id of the match to a gm and hacker instant banned