1. 19 twinking on IC

We are a bunch of 19's looking to get the bracket active on icecrown, and get some competitive play going, and a few tournaments running
    Services provided - Boosting, Proffesions herbalism/skinning/mining - and AGM boosting at times

Main alliance guild <Twinks R Us> -> GM Oujn

Main Horde guild <Too Close To Twenty>

2. sounds good man, i'll def try it out!

3. Hello, old GM of <Too Close To Twenty> (Digitailove) speaking, the current GM I gave rights to is not a good GM. I was in a difficult situation and had to relieve myself of GM. I didn't know anyone quite personally, spoke to him a few times and he seemed ok. However, I have gotten numerous whispers expressing the distaste and rudeness of him.
    I apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused.
    Please stay tuned as another 19 guild is in the making.
    Thanks for the patience and happy twinking,

-Karebear
    Edited: March 6, 2017

4. Would you be interested in getting this bracket active as we dont really have any really active brackets on Icecrown

5. Would you be interested in getting this bracket active as we dont really have any really active brackets on Icecrown
    The bracket I have currently revived(Horde) is 70's, I have previously tried to revive 19's and to no avail.
    I cannot handle being GM of two guilds because it is too much work, hence why I had to move GM rights to someone else in TCTT.
    I apologize as I cannot recruit for 19's as actively as it needs, I do hope someone steps up as I love seeing 19's.

6. UPDATE: The guild <Too Close To Twenty> has now been retaken over by me and the GM is currently Zulhinal.
    If anyone on Horde wants a 10-19 twink guild, send him a letter ingame or add him to friends and catch him when he's online or do /who Twenty and ask a member for an invite.
    BEWARE: Careful when you see the Horde guild name <Never Twenty> as this is Igonnasapyou's new 10-19 guild.

Cheers and happy twinking,

-Kare
    Edited: March 8, 2017

7. I want to join the guild Twinks R Us but I cant contact anyone...

8. I want to join the guild Twinks R Us but I cant contact anyone...
    Same here :C