1. Queue skipping...

How much would I have to pay to skip the queue forever?

2. How long does it last though? And how do I do it?

3. Would this work...

-Donate 10 Euros
    -Buy a glacial bag for 3 coins
    -Skip queue?

4. you just need to donate, you do not need to spend those Coins.

Donate 10 euro > your account is now "premium" > you will skip que

5. How long does it last though? And how do I do it?
    Permanent.
    Would this work...

-Donate 10 Euros
    -Buy a glacial bag for 3 coins
    -Skip queue?
    All you have to do is donate. For Icecrown, you don't have to spend the coins on anything. You already have the queue skipping feature enabled as soon as your account gained premium status.

6. Permanent.

All you have to do is donate. For Icecrown, you don't have to spend the coins on anything. You already have the queue skipping feature enabled as soon as your account gained premium status.
    Thanks! I donated =)

7. that Queue is very annoying... right now the queue is around 1200players which are waiting to log in, everytime when i come back from work around 5-6pm i am logging in the game and i am waiting for around 2-3hours to log in and to play... Today as always i loged in and i was at the queue of 500+ so after of 2hours if waiting at the queue of 100+ the realm crashed and i just wasted of 2hours for nothing... And right now i need to join the queue of 1200ppl and to wait for another 3 hours to log in late night to play for 2hours huh, Can't they make something else, srsly this is so annoying, plrs are waiting for so much hours just to play for few mins, and especially when you are in a queue of 1000 plrs which it took you 2-3 hours of waiting to log in and the game to crash lmao

8. that Queue is very annoying... right now the queue is around 1200players which are waiting to log in, everytime when i come back from work around 5-6pm i am logging in the game and i am waiting for around 2-3hours to log in and to play... Today as always i loged in and i was at the queue of 500+ so after of 2hours if waiting at the queue of 100+ the realm crashed and i just wasted of 2hours for nothing... And right now i need to join the queue of 1200ppl and to wait for another 3 hours to log in late night to play for 2hours huh, Can't they make something else, srsly this is so annoying, plrs are waiting for so much hours just to play for few mins, and especially when you are in a queue of 1000 plrs which it took you 2-3 hours of waiting to log in and the game to crash lmao
    "everytime when i come back from work around 5-6pm"

So stop being a freeloader and cough up 10 euros once so you can skip que forever?

9. "everytime when i come back from work around 5-6pm"

So stop being a freeloader and cough up 10 euros once so you can skip que forever?
    Ragnar is not amused.

10. that Queue is very annoying... right now the queue is around 1200players which are waiting to log in, everytime when i come back from work around 5-6pm i am logging in the game and i am waiting for around 2-3hours to log in and to play... Today as always i loged in and i was at the queue of 500+ so after of 2hours if waiting at the queue of 100+ the realm crashed and i just wasted of 2hours for nothing... And right now i need to join the queue of 1200ppl and to wait for another 3 hours to log in late night to play for 2hours huh, Can't they make something else, srsly this is so annoying, plrs are waiting for so much hours just to play for few mins, and especially when you are in a queue of 1000 plrs which it took you 2-3 hours of waiting to log in and the game to crash lmao
    You are asking them to make something else. Well to make something else, they will need more money. So why don't you stop being such a crybaby and spend 10 euros to skip queue the rest of your time here. I would asume that you can spend 10 euros one time, since you are talking about you working until 5-6pm and spending the rest of your day waiting in queue and playing videogames.

Also, there is noone forcing you to play here, so stop saying. And are you really sitting there watching the queue drop for two - three hours? That sounds just sad, do something else while you wait. Do some extra work at home for example, so you can go home earlier next day.

11. Ragnar is not amused.
    Yes he is, not even a LORD, KING A GOD likes freeloaders.

12. Yes he is, not even a LORD, KING A GOD likes freeloaders.
    Thy sons of Ragnar Lothbrok shall march upon the land of azeroth and punish who dares to hurt the Great Ragnar Lothbrok and bathe in their blood.

****ing freeloaders complaining should get their back skinned and hanged.