My name is DBlackKnight, called protector of the innocent and destroyer of mysteries, but today you shall learn the truth of who I am.

I was born into a realm called Frostwolf and my blanket has ever been the Mists of Pandaria. On my tenth (10) birthday I was given a hammer, a tool I could use to build and repair or a weapon I could wield to disassemble and destroy. I called this hammer Mijollnir, and it became a euphemism for my very existence.

On the (19)th day of equinox I was met by a Valkyree who spoke to me of a vision that foretold my fate. She said that one day I would have to make a choice, one that could bring great peace to the World (of Warcraft) or usher in war hitherto unseen. The choice itself remains a mystery, even to this day, and so have I resolved to destroy it, and all its ilk.

Wandered I did, through the burning wastes of Hellfire, for sixty (60) days and sixty nights that seemed unending, until I met my savior. Her name was Lilyandra and she was a white knight. With her did I discover the meaning of protection, of service, of loyalty, of peace. I love her, now and always, as she reaffirmed my resolve in all things good.

Fun that day did I dedicate my life to serve all True Believers.

But a Black Knight I am, and so to DBlackKnight I returned. Ever in battle with the Darkness, lest it consume me, I've used my untold power to bring death and destruction to the horde! Seventy battles I've fought in service of The Alliance, (70) times did I fall and rise again to do my duty. And now, as the encroaching horde returns to take all I love away, I will stand again to cleanse them from the lands that are ours by birthright.

Yes, I despise The Horde, for my former master is convinced that one day the Undead will seek to consume our world, and so am I.

Now, I trudge with hope and trepidation towards my mysterious future. My comrade, Tzokk, whose shield is my shield, whose sword is my weapon, swore upon the eighty(80) god's that walk in guile among us to guard my fate as if it were his own. He will destroy me before I can bring destruction to the World (of Warcraft) and he will protect me if I am to bring peace eternal to it.

Yet I turn to you, people of Frostwolf, those who fight for the Alliance, those who plunder for The Horde. After all, I am but one lowly knight and for all my untold power I cannot control my future; I am not the master of my fate. Creatures of The Horde, if you see me, kill me! Do not allow the war of which Valkyree bespoke come to pass! Soldiers of The Alliance, protect me! I am your one, last hope for eternal peace! This all I ask, it is all I am and now you know the truth.

For my name is DBlackknight, Protector of the innocent and Destroyer of mysteries.