1. Timeless Isle chests

Hello,
    I tohught that I would gear up a bit my fresh alt with timeless isle items from chests but when im converting items (plate items) on my dk im getting holy paladin gear with intelect n spirit or haste. Its like 1 out of 10 that item will be with strength..
    Is it a bug or thats how its supposed to be, even when item desc says spec is unholy..

2. Definitely a bug. Oddly enough it seems that Burdens of Eternity are working properly, it's just the regular tokens that aren't.

At the moment your best bet would be to either wait until you get a burden token and then go straight up for a 535 piece or overstock on regular 496 tokens and open them until you get the pieces you want.

3. Seems Highwind Albatross also doesnt work, aye ?

4. Yeah, you attack the thing, it gets close to you and then moves on with its life. Which means there's no way to reach 2 of the sturdy chests up on the hills.

And the event that sends you flying high up in the air and gives you a glider also doesn't work. Well, the flying bit doesn't. Which means the floating chest is also out of reach. I even tried to use my demonic gateway to cheese my way up to some of them but I keep getting "no path available" errors. And my Eye of Kilrogg can't fly there because, well, no flight.

Managed to get every other chest, though. And some of them respawn on a weekly basis. Rope bound one, sturdy chests, and the skull covered chest in a cave with those fire spirits.

5. Nah, flying chests works. Just did it like 1 hr ago.

6. Huh, then I must have ran into a glitch. I got the glider buff but it failed to kick me up in the air. Will try again.

This will also make that one chest with the guaranteed burden easier to get.