1. <A> Oceanic is now recruiting all SEA players including Australia.

<Oceanic> is looking for exceptional raiders from Australians/SG/MY/SEA players to join our Core Team. We are mainly a PvE end game content guild focused on mainly ICC/RS heroics now.

We don't care about your GS to be honest. As long as you know your class, pull a significant amount of DPS/HPS with the gear you have, or positioning the boss as a tank is good enough for us. Not that I am saying GS is not important, but we prefer to train people that knows what they are doing. We are nice and friendly with outsiders and respect everyone who respects us. All members are required to know the boss encounters inside and out, which is why we require everyone to have Deadly Boss Mods (DBM). We use DKP loot system for our 25man raids. Discord is a MUST. It is not a must to speak in raids, only listen.

TL;DR?

Raid times are 12pm -4pm ST.
    We use Discord + DKP Loot System.

Our Progress:
    ICC10N: 12/12
    ICC10HC: 11/12
    ICC25N: 12/12
    ICC25HC: 5/12
    RS10N: 4/4
    RS25N: 4/4

Please do give me a whisper if you are interested on Stupidbabi/Stupidnajib (GM)
    Officers : Soliaa/Vnz/Kying/Jeno/Heejin/ALyeina/Wimi/Exthink/Freshapples
    Edited: March 7, 2017

2. We are still looking to recruit:
    Priests (Shadow, Holy)
    Shamans (Ele, Resto)
    Hunters (Marksmanship)
    Druids (Feral DPS, Balance)

Whisper any of the above-mentioned officers for a short interview and/or more information!
    Edited: March 15, 2017

3. Bump.
    2x ICC25 with mix HC bosses done till sindy this week.
    RS25N #2 down 4/4.

Still looking to recruit the classes mentioned above. Apply at our website.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

4. was in this called guild raids are reserved for gm and his frends items too you can join raid in alt runs and maybe win someting if gm or his frends alts not need item in short you can find way beter guild

5. What's up Micronuts :)

If I remember correctly you joined us for raids once you hit 5k+ gs (you really can't be expecting us to carry you when you were under that, especially when you didn't know raid tactics). Heck, we even let you (and your friend Maniacdruid) get DKP for the runs where you were backups. You got the exact same amount of DKP as the guys who were actually raiding and spending time killing the bosses. Tell me of one other guild which does that.

You came for an RS25N where you were outbid for http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=53134 and left the guild right afterwards, claiming that it's too hard to win gear from officer alts. I do not understand how that can be so when you gained DKP by being a backup for previous runs, meaning you shouldn't be disadvantaged.

BTW, did you know Maniacdruid obtained 4 pieces of resto gear in ICC25 (jumping from 5.8k to 6.2k gs), including a bis trinket http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50366 just 2 days before he left? I was healing as a resto druid too (5.7k gs) and also needed those items but he managed to outbid me. Why? It's explained above. He was also given http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50069 for free quite some time ago, before he was even raid ready. I don't see how you could complain of it being too hard to obtain loot over officer alts.

Whatever the real reason is for leaving, all the best over in Pacific :)

P.S. Maniacdruid was consistently bottoming heal charts at 2k HPS for all fights, and still didn't know some simple tactics during that ICC25. We could easily have 4 healed the whole raid, but we still kept him on. I shall not mention the drama he caused right before he left, but do know that we respected him as a person and a player right before he threw that tantrum.

6. I finally see a SEA guild recruitment page.. be happy about it..

and then i see the raid timings.. [ there goes my raids with people in the same timezone :'( ]

Good luck for the guild though..

7. We are still looking to recruit:
    Priests (Shadow, Holy)
    Shamans (Ele, Resto)
    Hunters (Marksmanship)
    Druids (Feral DPS, Balance)

Whisper any of the above-mentioned officers for a short interview and/or more information!

Still recruiting? We are 7 - 8 ppl ( 5 are raid ready). What time are officers usually online so i can whisp them for details?

8. Yup we are still recruiting! You can use "/who oceanic" and see if any of the officers mentioned in the original post are online :)

9. May 9, 2017  

LF Oceanic guild in Lordareon [A]

Hello Is this in icecrown or Lordareon realm?