1. Authentication

Alright, so statements like account info is your responsibility don't really interest me now. I have a question i'd like to get an answer to. I've activated 2SA and i can't remember the email i used. HDD died on me some time ago and all the info with it, so is there any place, any forum to get it back or i am just perma banned as simple as it sounds.

Had i known that the damn thing would ban me i'd have never activated it to begin with, but that's another story. I know the email password but not the email itself.

2. Alright, so statements like account info is your responsibility don't really interest me now. I have a question i'd like to get an answer to. I've activated 2SA and i can't remember the email i used. HDD died on me some time ago and all the info with it, so is there any place, any forum to get it back or i am just perma banned as simple as it sounds.

Had i known that the damn thing would ban me i'd have never activated it to begin with, but that's another story. I know the email password but not the email itself.
    I'm confused, https://www.warmane.com/account shows your email.
    https://www.warmane.com/account/settings allows you to change it.

3. Unfortunately the only message i get is please enter 2 step auth. when i click on any of the links you provided. I can't acces My account at all because i can't remember the email, so i can't see the email i used.

Can i donate or something to get 2 step removed manually or something, because right now i can't play at all

4. Unfortunately the only message i get is please enter 2 step auth. when i click on any of the links you provided. I can't acces My account at all because i can't remember the email, so i can't see the email i used.

Can i donate or something to get 2 step removed manually or something, because right now i can't play at all
    Well, if you can't remember the email you enabled two factor auth on, it's not exactly something we can help with, for obvious reasons.
    You can email [email protected] for some assistance, if you can provide the information we require to manually remove two factor authentication.

This is the whole point of TFA, how can you forget what email your account is registered to?.
    You should be using an active, used email when setting up your account and TFA, not some random dud email.

You pretty much indicated the whole reason fot TFA, to prevent randomness, compromised accounts, so on.