1. Arp or AP for most situations?

which one is the best for most situations (dueling, doing arenas, world pvping...) ARP or AP

currently i play undead and i have 30% arp with AP gemming (6K AP unbuffed) with gear score of 6.1k

my question is which one would be better? stacking ARP or AP as a subtelity rogue

Thank you

2. Long answer: It's complicated and I'm too lazy to explain all the details and do the maths for some one who isn't me or an old guildy, however, ArP is already worth it for you on this server in most situations.
    Short answer: ArP ArP ArP ArP ArP ArP and get more offset and bladeborn legs.

Anyone who claims the answer is AP (there's always at least one), note that he said "most situations", so be specific about exactly which situations and armor levels you're actually talking about... and don't be a dick and bring bleed-bomb-kite duel situations into this xD

3. As pointed out just go for ArP if you only have one set and play all the possible pvp types you can. ArP is the best when it comes to being a multi-tool, especially with all of the platers that wander this server. If you are a die hard arena player with a meta setup like SPR or MR in 2s and RMP in 3s, in that case roll AP to blow up everything cloth/leather (u'll need a 35-40% arp though).
    Edited: March 7, 2017

4. Go for AP.....ARP is **** i swear
    Well you must have crappy gear or only fight cloths, going full out on ArP with crappy gear will make it just pointless. In that case just roll AP and even consider having a mut spec for all around purposes, if you really want to go sub try using a second main hand with deadly poison so you can use envenom on plates to ignore armor(Don't find it good though)(be sure to not waste your incapacitates on guys with DP on, hate to see your gouges/blinds go to waste). If you really want to be a snowflake then there is always
    bleed-bomb-kite
    as Purr pointed out.

5. Ap is usually a better choice, arpen is good but only if you are facing too many plate.

6. The thing is ArP works better on cloths than AP works on plates, well at least from my experience. You can still do whatever you feel like in the end though.

7. The thing is ArP works better on cloths than AP works on plates, well at least from my experience. You can still do whatever you feel like in the end though.
    Arp means you have to go lower on resiliance though, as it requires a lot of pve pieces. AP allows you to get a LOT of resiliance, which can have its own rewards. I think ArP is the more offensive choice, while AP is the more defensive one. And outside of arenas more offensive fits the rogue playstyle really well. But AP gear is also a lot easier to get.

Both are certainly viable.