1. Just like in life, money always wins.

2. Ya, pay to win if you ****ing sell buzzillion gallons of oil and live in the highest glass building in Dubai, this server is pay to win.

If you are a normal human being like rest of us, it's not. I will personally not pay 400$+ to be "bis" in the game.
    Say what? Have you even played Icecrown? There is a ****load of people willing to give that kind of money (same as in any game with this kind of shop).

3. if you wanna call maybe 50 players like that a ****load

4. I'm sure there are a lot more than 50 who've dropped that kind of money on this server. It's also often disregarded though because it's usually across more than 1 character.

5. possibly.

i was more talking about people who buy one or multiple fullbis toons, they`re like really rare tho

6. Are you trying to poison me *cough*
    I'm sure you'd like that. It would legitimize your victim role, wouldn't it.
    possibly.

i was more talking about people who buy one or multiple fullbis toons, they`re like really rare tho
    Not as rare as one would think.

7. I can understand buying a BiS wep, or a trink, because those are arugably the items that take the longest to get, and it saves you a hell of a lot of time.

But buying a full set of BiS gear + wep just doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because that's half the game, gearing your character.

It's not a money issue either, I could go coin my toons up right now if I wanted to, but I think that pretty much takes most of the fun out of the game.

I did get Glorenzelg HC for my DK, because I don't have a schedule that lets me raid consistently, so I have to pug more than anything else, and most pugs don't get to LK on 25 HC (that I've been a part of), and the chance of getting it (amongst all the other mdps'ers) just makes that percentage even lower, and I just wanted to avoid that headache altogether.

And the PvP Frost Drake mount, since I'll never do Arenas, and I freakin' love that mount :D

8. Idk if this is ok with moderators, but i'm stating facts that were already known. Warmane pays its staff hefty salaries. Developers get western amount salaries (thousands of $). Moltdown included hundreds of thousands of $$$. That should give you an idea of how much donation happens here. And two full bis donated character can pay for a month of Icecrown server hosting.

9. Hi!

I was not on this realm for 2 years. Some questions about wotlk realms:

1. Are there emblems or justice points?
    2. Some private wotlk realm features transmog npc (similar function to cataclysm npc). Is there such feature here?

10. Hi!

I was not on this realm for 2 years. Some questions about wotlk realms:

1. Are there emblems or justice points?
    2. Some private wotlk realm features transmog npc (similar function to cataclysm npc). Is there such feature here?
    1. Yes, emblems
    2. Yes and no. Yes transmog is available, and no, not through NPC like Cataclystm, but through scroll item that you buy OR get from raid/pvp with RNG system that may or may not provoke people to make conspiracy theories

11. Lordaeron is x1 "blizz-like" rates with no dungeon finder and buffed (more HP and damage for bosses) raids.
    I have curiosity, why is this disabled? I think is a nice way to get better gear, also only quest should be boring.

12. I have curiosity, why is this disabled? I think is a nice way to get better gear, also only quest should be boring.
    Because RDF wasn't enabled during the start of wrath it should soon, but that's a staff choice.

13. 2. Yes and no. Yes transmog is available, and no, not through NPC like Cataclystm, but through scroll item ...
    Is that possible to xmog Shadowmourne to 2H sword?

14. Yes, but it will cost you 50 coins

First 123 Last