1. questions about the whole woltk servers

HERRU
    i hav sum questions bout teh warmane servers

first of all is this wow molten 2.0?

how do you rate pvp and pve on this server out of 100 (does it work properly without bugs and does people actually play it or just all on pve)

is this srvr p2w?

and how many players can the server countain without queues?

and are servers diffrent?

and can someone give me the WOLTK full game link?

and how do you rate classes out of 100 ( do they work well and if theres bugs and if yes do they work on them)?

and one last question

do you like JJBA?

2. Yes, great 90, yes, 12k, yes, what?, works great, a what?

3. Not pay to win. More like "donate a lot of money to gain a MASSIVE advantage 100000000x more quickly than if you were to grind".

You can buy a full set of the best/second best gear for $100-$200.

4. Its more like Pay to Skip you can still get better gear if you play but its slower

5. Not pay to win. More like "donate a lot of money to gain a MASSIVE advantage 100000000x more quickly than if you were to grind".

You can buy a full set of the best/second best gear for $100-$200.
    If speed is the advantage then sure, but everyone has to learn how to perform.

6. If speed is the advantage then sure, but everyone has to learn how to perform.
    I'd agree, but "learning to play" your class takes significantly less time than getting the best gear, and, sorry to say, a mediocre playing in top gear will always outperform even a top 10 player in horrible gear.

7. a mediocre playing in top gear will always outperform even a top 10 player in horrible gear.
    Depends on the class&spec for PvE, and your statement definitely does not apply to PvP.

8. HERRU
    i hav sum questions bout teh warmane servers

first of all is this wow molten 2.0?
    Yes.

how do you rate pvp and pve on this server out of 100 (does it work properly without bugs and does people actually play it or just all on pve)
    People might say my statement on this would be bias, as I'm a staff member. So I won't give it a number. However, on Lordaeron and Icecrown, the vast majority of things work really well.

is this srvr p2w?
    Depends on your definition of it. I'm not interested in arguing the definition of it, but I can tell you this: You can use coins to buy gear from the top end raids and PvP. However, all of the items are obtainable in-game (including Shadowmourne and Valanyr), and you can also earn coins as a NON-DONOR by selling items and gold on our website marketplace.

Lordaeron has no coin (for gear) or point store at all.

and how many players can the server countain without queues?
    Since you are asking in the Icecrown section: Excluding the people in the queue, 12,000 at peak times.
    I believe Lordaeron peaks at around 6,000 population, which is still quite a lot for a private server.

and are servers diffrent?
    Blackrock is PvP only arena realm. Icecrown is increased EXP rates and x5 gold rates. Lordaeron is x1 "blizz-like" rates with no dungeon finder and buffed (more HP and damage for bosses) raids.

and can someone give me the WOLTK full game link?
    https://www.warmane.com/download
    You can download from here. I recommend downloading the WotLK client marked as [Old]. The "standard" WotLK client has WoD character models in it that can be a little buggy.

and how do you rate classes out of 100 ( do they work well and if theres bugs and if yes do they work on them)?
    Most classes and specs work 99% as intended, or more. Protection Warriors still have some problems, I believe, but other than that, I think most work fine.

9. Most classes and specs work 99% as intended, or more. Protection Warriors still have some problems, I believe, but other than that, I think most work fine.
    enhancement shaman, blood dk & spriest have bugs also

10. enhancement shaman, blood dk & spriest have bugs also
    There, some cough syrup for you.

You should be able to post normally now. :)

11. There, some cough syrup for you.

You should be able to post normally now. :)
    Are you trying to poison me *cough*

12. Please, not again...

I wasn't saying anything wrong. You're paying to skip progress of gearing up. Some people do it, others don't, but it doesn't change the fact it's a pay to win realm.

13. I wasn't saying anything wrong. You're paying to skip progress of gearing up. Some people do it, others don't, but it doesn't change the fact it's a pay to win realm.
    Ya, pay to win if you ****ing sell buzzillion gallons of oil and live in the highest glass building in Dubai, this server is pay to win.

If you are a normal human being like rest of us, it's not. I will personally not pay 400$+ to be "bis" in the game.

14. I wasn't saying anything wrong. You're paying to skip progress of gearing up. Some people do it, others don't, but it doesn't change the fact it's a pay to win realm.
    There are more threads talking about this. Pay to win is buying gear which is unavailable in-game. So you should distinguish pay to win from pay to catch up, those are two completely different terms.

123 Last