1. What is wrong with the bosses on Neltharion?

i played PVE again, it was really bad experience

First I did a Rdf hc, Stonecore. The first boss was really bad scripted, but acceptable due it isnt a hard boss and you can overlook that bugs, all the others were bugging around. Always avoiding, ecpecially the last was difficult, cause he is on a pult and always avoiding any attacks. After some time with some bugging and dps the boss went down. It wasnt really a good experience.

So i did a ds25 hc run and it went well till Yor hc, where no tokens were dropped, i asked the leader, he said, it is 2 years ago that there dropped tokens, only normal and 10hc. At Hagara Hc the pillars were drown out with Typhoon of the Boomkin, what made it easier to finish to bossfight, but i thought, this isnt really retaillike. The real problem was on Warmaster that you arent allowed to have any totems cause it could bugged the boss and it died, was kind of funny and disappointing to wipe cuz of a Totem. The Boss evaded again and again, is that a general problem? Also the viollet fire could be ignored, what wasnt on retail so

Ragnaros Heroic is kinda a joke, World of Flames does not work, the whole last phase isnt working, just standing there and nuking the boss, that what is called PVe?

I dont know, why not the real problems are adressed from Warmane

well, post your experience in bad Pve on Neltharion

2. Yor legs token is broken (doesnt drop), also we had a bug where we all got kicked out from raid includeing leader after boss died and we got teleported out instantly , also lost all items.