1. I had a VIP Account on the old AT Server, whats the benefit now?

Hi Guys,

I used to play on the old AT Server and I had a Donater Account (So, full S8 Gear for all characters). I actually also played on Blackrock months ago.

Yesterday I logged in and noticed, that all my gear and benefits are gone...is there some teleport command to get to the S8 Gear - Donator vendors?

Or are all my privileges I had gone?

Thanks for any kind of help :)

2. the only privilege left as a vip-acc owner is that you can insta log out when residing in the new mall which is placed outside of one of the major cities. all non vip-acc owners have to wait 20sec before loging out. you can do it insta still :)

3. 60€ for instant logout kappa
    60 euros to AT, who doesn't exists anymore, not to Warmane.

4. 60 euros to AT, who doesn't exists anymore, not to Warmane.

Yes, because when you buy a lifetime subscription to watch football games it will get rejected when the team is aquired by another investor.

Kappa ? Nope

5. Yes, because when you buy a lifetime subscription to watch football games it will get rejected when the team is aquired by another investor.

Kappa ? Nope
    Not Knowing What I'm Talking About 101, 10/10, you pass with honorable mentions.

6. Care to explain why what I said and this situation are not the same?
    How To Pointless Defend Something That's Wrong 101, 10/10, you pass with honorable mentions.

7. Care to explain why what I said and this situation are not the same?
    How To Pointless Defend Something That's Wrong 101, 10/10, you pass with honorable mentions.
    We didn't acquire any football team. We absorbed the Staff of a server that was going to close. We didn't get any assets, we didn't get any money from AT, we didn't inherit any deal they had made with their players, we aren't responsible for anything that was bought from AT and had that money used for AT. We kept some of the VIP features for a while out of our own free will, not because we owed anything to anyone. If you have a complain, want to argue about a refund, think it's "unfair" that the club you had a membership with closed... take it all to AT, no to Warmane.

How to Whine about "Muh Self-Appointed Rights" 101, Scored over 9000.

8. Obnoxious can we have some information about Blackrock?
    I mean arena points flush will be the same? And gear farm too?
    Still no info about patch changes etc.
    Please we need some news

9. Obnoxious can we have some information about Blackrock?
    I mean arena points flush will be the same? And gear farm too?
    Still no info about patch changes etc.
    Please we need some news
    Trust me, I wish I had any to give, but I don't, one way or another. Moderators haven't received any information about plans regarding Blackrock, it would likely require Malaco to come disclose anything.

10. We didn't acquire any football team. We absorbed the Staff of a server that was going to close. We didn't get any assets, we didn't get any money from AT, we didn't inherit any deal they had made with their players, we aren't responsible for anything that was bought from AT and had that money used for AT. We kept some of the VIP features for a while out of our own free will, not because we owed anything to anyone. If you have a complain, want to argue about a refund, think it's "unfair" that the club you had a membership with closed... take it all to AT, no to Warmane.

Nice information, would've been cool if you actually posted that somewhere not having us guessing everything.

You're doing a clueless job, nobody with some self-awareness would tell players "if you don't like it, get out of here". That's why it is a forum so we can discuss and you as a Moderator should do a better job at it.

If you want high standards offer some high standards and some transparency with what you guys are doing to this server.

11. None of that information is a secret and everything I said was just repeating what has been stated multiple times, by different members of the Staff. Don't try to push the responsibility on us if you're not paying attention.

And Kaer himself has told people in the Forums to get out of here if they don't like it. There are players we are more than happy to welcome in our community, but then there are players we tolerate and players we know we're better off without.

12. goodnight sweetprince

13. We didn't acquire any football team. We absorbed the Staff of a server that was going to close. We didn't get any assets, we didn't get any money from AT, we didn't inherit any deal they had made with their players, we aren't responsible for anything that was bought from AT and had that money used for AT. We kept some of the VIP features for a while out of our own free will, not because we owed anything to anyone. If you have a complain, want to argue about a refund, think it's "unfair" that the club you had a membership with closed... take it all to AT, no to Warmane.

Only, you did receive the source code of the Arena-Tournament core and all of its databases.
    That's quite an asset as it was the only decently coded core for pvp around.

You're right about everything else though.

14. Only, you did receive the source code of the Arena-Tournament core and all of its databases.
    That's quite an asset as it was the only decently coded core for pvp around.

You're right about everything else though.
    True, I suppose, but I'd see it more as "the AT Staff we absorbed and hired brought that with them," than "YOU BOUGHT AT SO YOU OWE US!11!!" We also only used that core in the server opened specifically to host those characters, so I'd say we tried to keep a corner of AT alive, not that we got valuable assets that changed all of our servers dramatically.

12 Last