1. Frostwolf Discord Channel

Hello All,

I wanted to increase the communication between the community, especially for the 3v3 bracket. After giving this much thought, I realized that often the best way to communicate with players who are offline is to Skype or message them on Discord.

While Skype does not offer us a group chat, Discord does. As such here is what I am proposing.

I will create and monitor a discord channel. This channel will have text channels for the following:
    2v2 2k+:
    This channel is to inform players that there are people queueing for arenas at an mmr over 2k rating. We can adjust this if queues at 2k are common.

3v3:
    A channel where you can spam when you are queueing for 3v3. This is the core reason for the creation of this channel. Players that currently or plan to play 3v3 regularly can just follow this channel and log in when they see players queueing 3v3.

Rated BG:
    This is the channel where players can inform the server if they are looking/queueing for Rated BGs

Bug Discussion:
    I will make this channel so that players can easily discuss bugs. I will test and report the bugs for you myself. Hopefully we can get the community to help the QA staff in getting our realm better.

The invite to the discord channel is below:
    https://discord.gg/SsTQkKF

Hope people find this useful and we can get more activity.

2. THX noto for the idea .can you also like tag teams the guild name or anything alongside the channel pretty much welcomed

3. I'm not sure what you mean by tag guild names. I don't think I can do this with Discord, but I also kind of don't want this to be a guild thing. I want it to be a realm thing.

We essentially post what we are doing. The aim is to get more 3v3 queues and perhaps more Rated BG queues.

Also please note, I will barely moderate any chat. If you are easily offended, please don't come to the channel. I will of course kick/ban people if they are being racist or saying extremely hurtful things, but it will be very rare, and I will likely miss most of the chat. The aim is more active PvP, and so this isn't a server where you would come to make friends (if you do, then great!).

Still, please aim to be civil and friendly

4. how about making it a discord channel for all players from frostwolf? maybe there will be more social communication between players

5. Can people with lower rating like 1.5 k join too ?

6. I've made a general discussion channel for people to just chat on.

Everyone is welcome to join, I only made channels for high rate 2s because there are less players at that rating/mmr so people can sit in discord and find out if people are queueing.

Again the main reason for this is to get more activity for 3v3, but people can discuss other stuff in general discussion if they like.