1. Free faction transfer for Horde to Alliance

Im just gonna throw it out there :)
    Atm the BGs on Nelth is abysmal, Horde roflstomping Alliance 90-95% of the time. Im just proposing for some of those serious crazy pvpers on Hordeside to come Alliance to balance it out a bit. Im sure this would benefit the community a great deal and give both faction a bit of competition again!
    Well was just a though :)

2. I actually do want to bring a couple of my toons to alliance, however it costs 30 points to do that and first i have to transfer my boomkin back to horde

3. https://www.warmane.com/information unless that changes a lot you won't likely see free faction changes. they're used to balance population between the 2 factions, not to balance pvp.

4. It could work, but the main issue is that there would be that a free faction transfer from A --> H could potentially pile on too many people on Alliance, leaving the Horde side barren on a realm that is dying slowly, but surely.

Although, some people may just transfer an alt or two, but you never know.

5. It could work, but the main issue is that there would be that a free faction transfer from A --> H could potentially pile on too many people on Alliance, ...
    It's a good idea in theory. As stated above, the main issue would be people that basically go, "Well, the Alliance isn't gonna make it ever, may as well join the winning side." Or the people that do transfer make the population too many for the Alliance and not enough Horde. Or, the possible kicker, so many people switch and the numbers stay the same and PvP doesn't change.

6. Wait...Horde been winning BGs all the time? O_o wish I could get into those groups....

7. yeah do it, im tired of stomping same people in bgs, although some people (one frost dk surely knows me (: ) give me quite a challenge, but well its still a stomp 90% of a time

8. yeah do it, im tired of stomping same people in bgs, although some people (one frost dk surely knows me (: ) give me quite a challenge, but well its still a stomp 90% of a time
    who are you? lol

9. who are you? lol
    I never heard about him :D

10. serious crazy pvpers on Hordeside
    some of those serious crazy horde bg heroes am i right