1. Please don't pull before the tank...

3/7/2017

Never in my life was I this close to Undying.

Kappa. Second time happening on the same boss.

Guys, please.... don't pull before the tank....
    Edited: March 7, 2017

2. Dps pulling before tanks , hunters not using mds, fury warriors that don't sunder when there's no prot warr, rogues that don't tricks, paladins that don't use salvation, Mages that don't FM holy pallys at vdw, 3 paladins and 1 buff...pls..keel..meh..nau

3. Haha some people are a special kind of stupid. I remember one of our undying fails a few months ago, when KT was on 1% hp and the OT tanking those adds didn't notice the fissure that had spawned underneath his feet. To make it worse, he was celebrating already in discord 'gg guys proud of you' *dead*

He died like a sec before KT did so people didn't even realize it at first and wondered why we didn't get the title LOL very funny looking back at it

4. LOL brilliant video. Thanks for the laughs, Mr Silent. I certainly needed it today :)

5. Dps pulling before tanks , hunters not using mds, fury warriors that don't sunder when there's no prot warr, rogues that don't tricks, paladins that don't use salvation, Mages that don't FM holy pallys at vdw, 3 paladins and 1 buff...pls..keel..meh..nau
    ayy lmao, PuGs are just the best

6. ayy lmao, PuGs are just the best
    Oh my god, triggered, lol!

"We have 4 pallys, why am I asking for Might and Kings?"

And yeah, Fury not Sundering....gritting my teeth...

Or even better, Prot warr doesn't even use Vigilance...

And Hunters and their aspects...

Ugh.

Pugs, putting the Ugh in Pug :p

7. Oh my god, triggered, lol!

"We have 4 pallys, why am I asking for Might and Kings?"

And yeah, Fury not Sundering....gritting my teeth...

Or even better, Prot warr doesn't even use Vigilance...

And Hunters and their aspects...

Ugh.

Pugs, putting the Ugh in Pug :p
    So fury war are supposed to stack Sundering eh? Noted

8. So fury war are supposed to stack Sundering eh? Noted
    Yes yes...if you raid comps have tons of physical dps and if there are no prot warr tanks ...feel free to target focus your healers to intervene to get out of **** or peel free adds off of them..you can always put demoralizing shout+ sunder ..thunder clap if you got a free gcd or trying to drop some threat... a good raid leader will notice you if you know how to utilize your class abilities..
    Edited: March 9, 2017 Reason: Sunderftw