1. PvP Titles

Alright...I've searched Google for this one and got nothing helpful. So, obviously you can get titles like Field Marshall from doing Rated BG's. Which on my server is nearly impossible it seems. Anyways...an other titles from doing Arena and having certain ratings and so forth. Now, I remember back in WotLK, you could still get the "regular" PvP titles from doing just battlegrounds, i.e., Private, Sergeant, ect.

Is that still possible in Cata, and if so what are the requirements? I don't know whether I've seen people with them or not, an I don't have them and kinda want them for nostalgia.

2. It is not possible to earn them at cata by killing blows. The only way is to do them by rated bgs. Also, they are now disabled on wotlk thus not possible to get them anymore.

3. I heard that Rated BG rating doesn't reset at the end of season on Cataclysm, is that true?

4. It is not possible to earn them at cata by killing blows. The only way is to do them by rated bgs. Also, they are now disabled on wotlk thus not possible to get them anymore.
    Thank you. Its kinda one of those things that I wish we could still do it for the soul purpose of reliving that, but I'm not all that upset by it. Meh..