1. What are odds for this, is this even possible ?

Guy rolled 100 then after couple moments i said roll for some xmog and he rolled 100 again ( in row).

2. Thats basic probability, didnt you go to school?

3. Thats basic probability, didnt you go to school?
    I gues my question is wrong since alot stupid people.

Question should be : Is it possible that people roll hack, cos it was possible back in time when wotlk was popular pre cata ?

4. I gues my question is wrong since alot stupid people.

Question should be : Is it possible that people roll hack, cos it was possible back in time when wotlk was popular pre cata ?
    I do think it's possible, though not sure if it is on Cata. A couple years ago, had some guy on Wrath say "watch this" then he went and rolled 100 about 50 times in a row.

5. I do think it's possible, though not sure if it is on Cata. A couple years ago, had some guy on Wrath say "watch this" then he went and rolled 100 about 50 times in a row.
    Maybe he was just really, really lucky?

6. I do think it's possible, though not sure if it is on Cata. A couple years ago, had some guy on Wrath say "watch this" then he went and rolled 100 about 50 times in a row.
    Did you check the numbers? There is a command that will make you always get 100, you just have to type /roll 100/100. The output will be "100 (100/100) instead of 100 (1-100). If people don't pay enough attention they can abuse that command. Its not the case in the pictures that OP showed to us tho.

7. 1 in 10 thousand. Very lucky
    Yeah. This guy just got luck and didn't command override it. He needs to go play the lottery. For real. Sign up for some prize raffles on cars and jet skis and junk...

8. Did you check the numbers? There is a command that will make you always get 100, you just have to type /roll 100/100. The output will be "100 (100/100) instead of 100 (1-100). If people don't pay enough attention they can abuse that command. Its not the case in the pictures that OP showed to us tho.
    Yes I know about that command, but that wasn't what he was doing, I checked them all and they all said 1 - 100.

9. As rolls are performed server-side, it's basically impossible to "hack" them in any way.

10. Did you check the numbers? There is a command that will make you always get 100, you just have to type /roll 100/100. The output will be "100 (100/100) instead of 100 (1-100). If people don't pay enough attention they can abuse that command. Its not the case in the pictures that OP showed to us tho.
    Check the screenshot.

11. Check the screenshot.
    As I said before in my comment that you quoted "Its not the case in the pictures that OP showed to us tho." :D

12. Do u have any evidence for that ?
    No !
    So stfu or go cry to admins maybe they can help u but i doubt it :D

And can u tell me your ingame name :D

Beeeeeeeeep !!!
    but he said the true and we both know it :DDDD

heuheuhueh

13. Says the boter, abuser, exploiter and worst player on this server
    Hari would never do that.