1. how did this get past our forum heroes?

Frostwolf has been updated with latest fixes, including the release of Firelands.
    just gona put this right here (:

2. I don't get why you guys bother posting these anymore. Staff had made it very clear Cataclysm would get little support going forward, and that Wotlk would be the first priority and MoP the second. You voted to keep the realm as it is anyways. You can't get salty at staff for doing exactly what they told you they would do, seems a bit naive to be honest...

3. I don't get why you guys bother posting these anymore. Staff had made it very clear Cataclysm would get little support going forward, and that Wotlk would be the first priority and MoP the second. You voted to keep the realm as it is anyways. You can't get salty at staff for doing exactly what they told you they would do, seems a bit naive to be honest...
    One thing is to "get little support going forward", the other one is leaving and wait it to die.

Spoiler: Show

And let me tell you, there is some things they could easily fix and open it for us... Like Dalaran sewers or other BGs that are working perfectly on the other expansions. It seems like they just don't want to make any changes.

Just adding more fuel...

Edited: March 7, 2017

4. One thing is to "get little support going forward", the other one is leaving and wait it to die.

And let me tell you, there is some things they could easily fix and open it for us... Like Dalaran sewers or other BGs that are working perfectly on the other expansions. It seems like they just don't want to make any changes.
    There's more broken on MoP even now than on Cataclysm though. So it makes sense that MoP would still be the priority, just like they stated. This criticism would really only be valid if MoP was in better condition than Cata.

Our end game raid isn't even launched. I'm fairly certain both BfG and Twin Peaks work on Cata, so if nothing else, MoP and Cata are breaking even on BGs that are closed. Dalaran Sewers is also closed on MoP.

Also a side note, but I do believe that the core for Cata is different than Wotlk and MoP which both share the same one. I might be wrong here though, so don't take my word for it...

5. We can get salty at them for not doing what they promised. Pst: Nefarian, Tol Barad and what not..

Edit

While on the topic of WSG and Twin Peaks - you can only see Alliance flag carrier on the map in both BGs, Twin Peaks' bases are so terribly broken, I logged my mage last week to do a BG and I wanted to cry, LoS with no objects in front

6. There's more broken on MoP even now than on Cataclysm though. So it makes sense that MoP would still be the priority, just like they stated. This criticism would really only be valid if MoP was in better condition than Cata.
    I do actually know that, but the fact that the players see warmane working on it makes them more likely to stay in the server while we're here waiting 6 months for fixes (or at least for an updated changelog). They told us that neltharion would have at least 1 developer working on the realm.

While on the topic of WSG and Twin Peaks - you can only see Alliance flag carrier on the map in both BGs, Twin Peaks' bases are so terribly broken, I logged my mage last week to do a BG and I wanted to cry, LoS with no objects in front
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7. I miss working for the QA team.
    I gave a **** about Cata and would give devs lists of things which needed fixing the bug tracker was on point and even if I couldnt do **** I at least came and told you the situation.

:( Im sorry I failed you guys.

8. I miss working for the QA team.
    I gave a **** about Cata and would give devs lists of things which needed fixing the bug tracker was on point and even if I couldnt do **** I at least came and told you the situation.

:( Im sorry I failed you guys.
    dont worry u did all u could i guess :/

on a brighter note!!!

Why we can't loot Baleroc, the Gatekeeper and Majordomo Staghelm bosses?
    seems like mop got a working firelands raid, well by working i mean bosses are killable *cought*bigassspidermonster*cought*, good for them, atleast they can enjoy cataclysm raids :P

9. dont worry u did all u could i guess :/

on a brighter note!!!

seems like mop got a working firelands raid, well by working i mean bosses are killable *cought*bigassspidermonster*cought*, good for them, atleast they can enjoy cataclysm raids :P
    Yeah everyone is farming rag mount while its bugged.