1. [NA] [A] Group of 4 Friends will be 80 soon looking to start progression raiding

Hello Warmane Community!

A group of 3 friends + me just started playing here on Warmane alliance side, we all reside in North America.

All of us have long time raid experience and are looking for more people to join our fresh progression raiding guild that can make North American Raid Times, tentatively set for late night (EASTERN TIME ZONE) Tu/Wed (maybe mon or thurs), times and days are subject to change.

Currently we have in our friend group
    1) Blood DK
    2) Ret Pal
    3) Resto Druid
    4) Combat Rogue

We are looking for anyone that can make our raid times (late weeknight EST) or anyone who likes to PVP that speaks fluent english, North American residence not required :P

Any questions message me,

Dungaloo ,

2. Contact Krimsionchin or Roez in game.

3. Not sure if you guys ever did form your guild and name it, but if so, I am downloading the game now and will be leveling as fast as i can to 80. I hope maybe you have a bear tank spot open or feral cat. Reply here if i don't catch you in game sooner.

4. If this ever actually became something, I'd be very interested in joining. My ingame name's Norilnej.