1. Battleground PSA : Please play the objective of the Battleground you're in.

Why oh why oh why do so many Horde players just want to straight-up PvP in BG's ?

I can't count how many BG's I've been in that Horde-side has lost, just do to the simple fact that there are so many people just running off and trying to 1v1 instead of working with the rest of the team, and actually winning the BG.

Not to mention, a single-target in a BG is someone just begging to get attacked by two or three other players....you're probably not going to win that fight...

Please, please? Can we start working as a team, and try to win instead of just trying to PvP individually?

You'll get far more Honor Points faster, than if you just run around killing people (or trying to, and failing), and losing the BG.

If you REALLY want to just PvP, and not play the objectives, just do everyone a favor, and go do Arenas, and leave the BG's to people who want to win the BG itself, please???

:(

2. Why oh why oh why do so many Horde players just want to straight-up PvP in BG's ?

I can't count how many BG's I've been in that Horde-side has lost, just do to the simple fact that there are so many people just running off and trying to 1v1 instead of working with the rest of the team, and actually winning the BG.

Not to mention, a single-target in a BG is someone just begging to get attacked by two or three other players....you're probably not going to win that fight...

Please, please? Can we start working as a team, and try to win instead of just trying to PvP individually?

You'll get far more Honor Points faster, than if you just run around killing people (or trying to, and failing), and losing the BG.

If you REALLY want to just PvP, and not play the objectives, just do everyone a favor, and go do Arenas, and leave the BG's to people who want to win the BG itself, please???

Most of the geared players you encounter in BGs are achivments whores including myself, if i see that the group doomed ill just randomly pvp or afk as i do not want to waste my time trying to carry bunch of ungeared new players or their freshly made alts with 11k hp.

3. I don't mean those people, there's usually only a few of you guys at a time, which it totally manageable.

I mean the people who just run all over willy-nilly, don't pay attention to the BG chat, and don't follow the rest of the team or try to even attempt to help the team.

One of the most frustrating things about Horde-side, and the reason that I don't BG very often anymore, when it's actually my second favorite thing to do behind raiding :(

4. I don't mean those people, there's usually only a few of you guys at a time, which it totally manageable.

I mean the people who just run all over willy-nilly, don't pay attention to the BG chat, and don't follow the rest of the team or try to even attempt to help the team.

One of the most frustrating things about Horde-side, and the reason that I don't BG very often anymore, when it's actually my second favorite thing to do behind raiding :(
    I know what people you're talking about, those are people who had it enough with the BGs on Icecrown and lack of attention they are getting from the staff and i dont blame them, why should they be forced to make a premade for every single BG just to win their first game of the day for AP and not que until tommorow. The gear gap between old players and newcommers is just huge and nobody from the staff wants to see that trought normal players eyes, im very well aware its called RBG for a reason, but they are supposed to spend 15 minutes to get a group of 5 together just to join the bg and see the rest of players are 11k hp greens who are being rude if you refuse to carry them.

Dont blame those people they just dont care anymore, i know over 10 players who will just que for a BG see the group and leave every single time if they dont like it and u cant blame them, they just want to play a stupid BG and not get destroyed from the moment you see ur group.

5. I personally gave up on BGs on private servers in general, I keep getting teams who can't refuse to do the objective. It made me think everyone who does PvP on private servers are terrible compared to those who play on Retail. It's sad to see Retail players actually work together a lot better than on a private server with randoms.

6. I've found that the majority of people who whine about faction imbalance either A. haven't played both factions, or B. are incapable of distinguishing a premade from a pug. The amount of premades on this server is extreme. I faced 7 of them in a row a few days ago trying to get my daily bg win, and there will always be the whiners screaming and blaming people who aren't trying as hard as they can, as the entire team is being GY camped by a full team of 6k+ gs players all from the same guild. The smarter people tend to catch on quickly to the fact that they're facing inevitable defeat when they see who's on the enemy team or see their tactics, and just give up to make the loss faster so they can get on with their lives and queue again for another chance at a more balanced bg.

7. f**k the objectives go for kills!!!!
    !!!!
    !!
    !!
    !!
    !
    !!
    !

8. I've been playing on molten/warmane for years. You can scream until you're blue in the face and 98% of the people who play here will never get it. They can't even comprehend or handle basic strategy. I've just come to the conclusion that most people who play here don't have the brain power to process anything beyond mashing buttons in a zerg vs zerg. They all are competing for honor kills, damage, heals, killing blows etc.

I've had better luck with low gear score people joining bg's to gear up. I'll never trash talk them if they help with objectives. They're more valuable than a lot of BiS pvp'ers. Make sure to thank anyone who helps you with objectives. It encourages them to help again in other bg's and learn that objectives are not only more fun and challenging, but will win bg's.

9. Why oh why oh why do so many Horde players just want to straight-up PvP in BG's ?

um. no......

10. no way jose, Hk's is love, Hk's is life.