1. Que for bgs, you que 1 or 2 at ****ing midnight. make them happen

2. How dare you speak like that to a decorated member of <Act of Synergy : Black Valor Reloaded>
    If you think about it, this entire subforum has gone completely mental. Just imagine what this would all look like without the internet medium between us. First, one guy shows everyone a twink, then everybody else begins laughing and making fun of his ****ty gear. Everybody in a room, just spamming ****posts over and over, "Apolyon Warr LUL" "79s LUL" Then someone takes the screenshot, and posts their own twink. And everybody laughs and parrots the same phrase again, "Sozie best twink" "PROJECTOLE T.Y.R.M.A.H.K.A.G.E" "79s matter LUL" If you imagine it, it looks like we're all in an insane asylum. In fact, that's really all we do here: just drive each other insane. We keep repeating the same **** over and over until one person finally snaps, and everybody starts making 79s because the bracket system is stupid. Then the whole ****ing cycle repeats itself. We're all stuck in the Loony Bin and nobody can escape because we just keep feeding into each other's crippling mental illness. And I don't know if I can ****ing take it anymore, one of these days I'm just going to lose every last bit of san- I mean 79s LUL.

3. Excuses. Ok then here are some ss of sauce outhealing you and a 79 on horde. The point is that you suc as healer :)

I do more healing on offense is why, I don't stand on the field and sit healing people fighting on the field.
    Notice on the second screenie I captured 2 flags.
    If we have the flag in our midst, I'm sitting with the flagger, not on the field healing mindlessly UNLESS someone else can stay on O and heal.
    Let's talk about how you can't solo me on your 79 shammy so you leave BG to log your 79 rogue, "cough"

4. Oh, the bg you got carried by 79's because your guildies are pathetic, yeah I remember. And you have never solo me wtf, ur a healer. Ok, next ss: sauce carries 3 flags and outheals you.

5. Ok fgt. Just as promissed.

sause shrekting you while you had 0 flags captured:

10v10 wsg and shrekted,0 flags again:

1 flag captured by sause and shrekted, you had 0 again:

and finally 3 flags captured you had 0 again and got shrekted on heals:

Just admit ur bad bro, If I had a 70 healer I would rekt you ez too.

6. Ok fgt. Just as promissed.

sause shrekting you while you had 0 flags captured:

10v10 wsg and shrekted,0 flags again:

1 flag captured by sause and shrekted, you had 0 again:

and finally 3 flags captured you had 0 again and got shrekted on heals:

Just admit ur bad bro, If I had a 70 healer I would rekt you ez too.
    Make a 70 healer, I'm waiting.

7. Omg omg so Sauce,Heryon and hyper healz are better than karebear??? Damn!
    Maybe kare you should try out a 79 ;)

8. You won't admit you suck, right?
    Because I kinda don't suck? Lmao.
    Two of those screenies I had just joined in the BG's, come on, Hyper. -.-
    Edited: March 15, 2017

9. Omg omg so Sauce,Heryon and hyper healz are better than karebear??? Damn!
    Maybe kare you should try out a 79 ;)
    I'd rather get hit by a semi-truck than to level to 79.
    Hyper doesn't have a healer, Elipas, you're kidding me, right?

10. Why does it always have to turn into a 70 vs 79 thing on these posts?

11. Why does it always have to turn into a 70 vs 79 thing on these posts?
    Here's the thing. You said "79s are twinks."
    Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.
    As someone who is a scientist who studies twinks, ****posters, memes, and even end-game MMO content, I am telling you, specifically, in Icecrown, no one calls 79s twinks. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
    If you're saying "twink family" you're referring to the twinkonomic grouping of twinkemous, which includes things from 19s to 60s to 70s.
    So your reasoning for calling a 79 a twink is because random people "call the blue geared messes twinks?" Let's get 80s and NPCs in there, then, too.
    Also, calling a twink a 19 or a ******? It's not one or the other, that's not how twinkonomy works. They're both. A 70 is a 70 and a member of the twink family. But that's not what you said. You said a 79 is a twink, which is not true.
    It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

12. Here's the thing. You said "79s are twinks."
    As someone who is a scientist who studies twinks, ****posters, memes, and even end-game MMO content, I am telling you, specifically, in Icecrown, no one calls 79s twinks. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
    If you're saying "twink family" you're referring to the twinkonomic grouping of twinkemous, which includes things from 19s to 60s to 70s.
    So your reasoning for calling a 79 a twink is because random people "call the blue geared messes twinks?" Let's get 80s and NPCs in there, then, too.
    Also, calling a twink a 19 or a ******? It's not one or the other, that's not how twinkonomy works. They're both. A 70 is a 70 and a member of the twink family. But that's not what you said. You said a 79 is a twink, which is not true.
    REKT, the shrekoning is at hand holy cow.

13. Here's the thing. You said "79s are twinks."
    First off, I don't think you quite grasp how quotations work. Secondly, a twink is just a toon below any level cap with the best gear for its level. I do not care if you twink at 1,10,19,29,39,49,59,60,69,70, or 79. You do whatever you want to, it's irrelevant to me. Twinking a 70 toon right now is sadly and almost impossible without donations. There's no rated arenas or point shop available for BiS PvP gear. PvE on the other hand is different(besides the two main raids being either buffed or glitched). I myself have been playing 70 just because I enjoy it more and not being oom for the duration of the battleground. I also like how you said, "call the blue geared messes twinks?" and then right after talk about how level 19's(obviously the majority of their gear is blue) are twinks.
    Edited: March 16, 2017

14. REKT, the shrekoning is at hand holy cow.
    I'm assuming you meant to quote those screenshots of Horde getting "REKT" and accidentally selected Sothar's ramblings.

First 1234 Last