1. First off, I don't think you quite grasp how quotations work. Secondly, a twink is just a toon below any level cap with the best gear for its level. I do not care if you twink at 1,10,19,29,39,49,59,60,69,70, or 79. You do whatever you want to, it's irrelevant to me. Twinking a 70 toon right now is sadly and almost impossible without donations. There's no rated arenas or point shop available for BiS PvP gear. PvE on the other hand is different(besides the two main raids being either buffed or glitched). I myself have been playing 70 just because I enjoy it more and not being oom for the duration of the battleground. I also like how you said, "call the blue geared messes twinks?" and then right after talk about how level 19's(obviously the majority of their gear is blue) are twinks.

No.
    NO.
    I'll repeat it one more time so your feeble, tiny mind gets it.
    NO.
    I am NOT "a 79er". I am NOT the one watching a 79 do big crit damage and "wishing it was me". I am NOT the flaming, fairy, falluting ****ing ****** that you somehow wish you could god damn relate to, by making these stupid **** threads over and OVER.
    I am a twink. I am a twink who ****s 79ers. I AM the one who ****S.
    Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god **** up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY ****ING FAST.
    Gone are the days where you limp-wristed fairy ****warbling ******-enablers can post your insipid, subversive **** on this website in the hopes of converting twinks into weak-willed 79ers. GONE are the days where you can give them latte enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote "Sozie best twink world".
    It's time to get tough, you ****ing ******.
    It's time to stop this stupid ****.
    The time is NOW.

2. No.
    NO.
    I'll repeat it one more time so your feeble, tiny mind gets it.
    NO.
    I am NOT "a 79er". I am NOT the one watching a 79 do big crit damage and "wishing it was me". I am NOT the flaming, fairy, falluting ****ing ****** that you somehow wish you could god damn relate to, by making these stupid **** threads over and OVER.
    I am a twink. I am a twink who ****s 79ers. I AM the one who ****S.
    Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god **** up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY ****ING FAST.
    Gone are the days where you limp-wristed fairy ****warbling ******-enablers can post your insipid, subversive **** on this website in the hopes of converting twinks into weak-willed 79ers. GONE are the days where you can give them latte enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote "Sozie best twink world".
    It's time to get tough, you ****ing ******.
    It's time to stop this stupid ****.
    The time is NOW.
    You butt hurt or nah?

3. @Sothar,
    You honour us! You are a living legend best twink that ever walked on molten world,twinking used to be fun, 79 ruined it,now all bgs turned to be ****ty 79s,they are barbarians,we need to start a crusade and slay 79s and deport them
    Those who want to live,will be given a second chance to play 70s.
    A revolution must start of twinks!
    OUT BARBARIANS!! **** YOU 79 **** YOU UNSKILLED ****ERS NEVER LEARNED TO PLAY THE GAME
    Edited: March 16, 2017

4. @Sothar,
    You honour us! You are a living legend best twink that ever walked on molten world,twinking used to be fun, 79 ruined it,now all bgs turned to be ****ty 79s,they are barbarians,we need to start a crusade and slay 79s and deport them
    Those who want to live,will be given a second chance to play 70s.
    A revolution must start of twinks!
    OUT BARBARIANS!! **** YOU 79 **** YOU UNSKILLED ****ERS NEVER LEARNED TO PLAY THE GAME
    79s aren't sending their best. They're sending murders, rapists, and drug dealers. And some of them, I assume, are good people.

5. As someone who is a scientist who studies twinks, ****posters, memes, and even end-game MMO content
    ROFLMAOWTFIMBALOL!!!

Ok I think I found the no-lifer that takes this sht waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for what it is... a GAME!

Thanks, I had a good laugh at this.

And btw, long live to twinks 78-79.

6. Life Story explained in 1 picture

7. its just a game, is it a tripledare now

8. ROFLMAOWTFIMBALOL!!!

Ok I think I found the no-lifer that takes this sht waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for what it is... a GAME!

Thanks, I had a good laugh at this.

And btw, long live to twinks 78-79.
    1) I was clearly refering to the scientific study of Twinkology. In fact here is what I said word for word: "I am a scientist." You can't act like you're better than a SCIENTIST.
    2) I didnt spam; I simply used paragraphs, but ya know you're a ****ing ***** who didnt finish second grade so you never learned about paragraphs.
    3) The word 79 was clearly being used as a joke since I was calling YOU the 79er because you were censoring my comments because you couldnt handle someone humilating you the way I did, twice in a row. 79s are a joke, kid.
    4) and no I am not a pedo, but you may be because YOU sexualize little kids. Just saying... Also how much of a beta male do you have to be to insult <The Saction>, that **** went out of fashion in 2014 LUL The only advantage you have over me, is that for people to see that Im right they have to read ALL my arguments. Because I break down and dismantle everything you say. I dont make up things or take them out of context, I break EVERYTHING down then prove why you're wrong. And unless you can do that back to me, well enjoy sitting by the kiddies table. Also BONUS round by your SAME logic, you just spammed my thread. But instead of being a crybaby and deleting your comments, I just humilate you. LUL. Its pretty clear who the intellectual superior is here...

9. WotLK PvP is really bad basicaly, especialy in twinking. Theres also huge difference in lvls, its 70-79 wtf!!? if u wanna good pvp, join on 70-74 lvl on frostwolf, and help us make this bracket glorious again!

10. icecrowngodx where the true twinkers twink.

p.s. hello sothar good 2 have u bak

11. 1) I was clearly refering to the scientific study of Twinkology. In fact here is what I said word for word: "I am a scientist." You can't act like you're better than a SCIENTIST.
    2) I didnt spam; I simply used paragraphs, but ya know you're a ****ing ***** who didnt finish second grade so you never learned about paragraphs.
    3) The word 79 was clearly being used as a joke since I was calling YOU the 79er because you were censoring my comments because you couldnt handle someone humilating you the way I did, twice in a row. 79s are a joke, kid.
    4) and no I am not a pedo, but you may be because YOU sexualize little kids. Just saying... Also how much of a beta male do you have to be to insult <The Saction>, that **** went out of fashion in 2014 LUL The only advantage you have over me, is that for people to see that Im right they have to read ALL my arguments. Because I break down and dismantle everything you say. I dont make up things or take them out of context, I break EVERYTHING down then prove why you're wrong. And unless you can do that back to me, well enjoy sitting by the kiddies table. Also BONUS round by your SAME logic, you just spammed my thread. But instead of being a crybaby and deleting your comments, I just humilate you. LUL. Its pretty clear who the intellectual superior is here...
    1) I
    2) DON'T
    3) GIVE
    4) A FCK

Have a good day :)

12. Something relevant to the actual post, alliance are stepping up huge we had pretty much whole friday with bgs was amazing, i think alliance ended up winning most, but im actually not sure. 10/10 bgs join us today!! - KEEP IT UP

13. Glory to sothar! A true patriot twinker! A true legend 70.
    **** you hypershadow,you are **** enjoying fights unfair,go show us 80v80 or 70v70,but you cant coz none of 79s are good,you are losers hahaha,sothar rekts you again.

14. Something relevant to the actual post, alliance are stepping up huge we had pretty much whole friday with bgs was amazing, i think alliance ended up winning most, but im actually not sure. 10/10 bgs join us today!! - KEEP IT UP
    What a noob 78 ***,you play caput/lederen chars? You are worst! Make a true twink 70 and show us ***,stop being like other ***** 79s,show us in a fair fight.

15. Hello guys!

I would like to congratulate both guilds [A] <Carried> and the new one [H] <Rainmaker> to make bgs possible this day, I think we had some extremely good quality bgs and balanced ones with full twinks on both sides.

I admit that alliance needs to recruit a bit more since horde is showing a lot of activity lately, but I'm sure we can make this bracket fun and active by time.

Greetings to all, more bgs awaits us.

First 1234 Last