1. It seems that horde had an inactive army that we didn't count on, which is a shame really because we sent so many fgts horde to balance bgs.

Alliance side desperately needs healers who can afford decent internet (aimed at you Sauce), as well as some skilled hpalas who are aware of their surroundings and don't just tunnel heal a DK.

Also WTB frontliners, prot warrs/DKs/Prot palas etc, we can't have their dks run straight for our casters for much longer.

Also add Crymorefgts on skype for an invite to the 79 skype chat.

Take care,

Crymore.

2. We are looking very much forward to seeing you Antidots <3 and hey cry you solo carried that game were you keep throwing them over the roof for stalling jesus. i told them hug the wall.. GGS

3. Ill be start playing again on April 10th proly, but i guess twinks should be rdy fast after that :)

4. Hey i'll bump this thread.

Horde players are still very active, Alliance leave 50% of all bg played. we're looking for people to compete, not 70's that leave. It's a rhime but it's true

5. Hi,

I am currently lvling a priest on alliance to play 70-79 bracket. Should I twink at 70 or 78/79?

6. Hi Hanno there's only 1 reason to be 78 and not 79 and that's to get the HKS from 70. Horde doesnt have many 70's at all and youre deciding to help out alliance side which is GREAT. but because horde doesnt have that many 70's i'd suggest you to roll 79 and be even stronger. we're a lot 78's on horde side right now for the single reason people play lvl 70 on ally

7. Tnx for the info!

But how do 70 twinks fair against 78 twinks, is it mostly a one sided fight? And do you guys maybe have a guild or something I can join?

8. Hey again, i think Hyper would help you out with a guild! there's also other guilds like 2 grulls 1 cup or twink squad. And regarding the 70 thing. 70 scales A LOT better with stats, lets say resillience forexample even though we're 79 we can't burst healers with resillience stack. also armor penetration stacks better on 70 aswell hunters and prot/arms warriors do A LOT of dmg with that. so it's some what of a balance but yeah 79 are still stronger...

9. Looking forward to invite interested ppl on twinking to <Carried>

You can whisper me in-game as Hypershadow or Hyperbow.

Y'all welcome!

10. Wow Alliance stepped up HUGE this weekend, plenty of bgs atleast 300hks a day. today (Sunday) i believe hordes hasnt won a single bg jesus. REALLY NICE. lets keep this going, the activity is absolutely awesome

First ... 234