1. Merge account?

What is it merge of accounts? Or characters? There is no any info about this on the account option. What can you merge? Which accounts etc? Little explanation would be nice

2. It does exactly what merge page says:
    Players are now able to link an account and transfer any remaining characters above the 10 character limit to a fresh account.
    It does not merge anything. It can be used by players who ended up with more than 10 characters on one realm after realms merged to transfer the remaining characters to a new account.

3. So I can transfer my warrior from one non-premium account to my new premium account? If thats so- should I merge from premium account to do that or from non-premium account?

Or this is not possible. Sry still not clear

4. It's possible only if you have more than 10 characters on the same account on the same realm. That means 10 characters on character selection screen in game and more characters waiting to be transferred to that realm after realms merged (those characters should be listed on my account page on website). Only then you can transfer the remaining characters to a new account.

5. i have a questiona bout heirlooms
    after i merged i am not able to trade my heirlooms back to my original account, is there any fix for this or is it intended?

6. i have a questiona bout heirlooms
    after i merged i am not able to trade my heirlooms back to my original account, is there any fix for this or is it intended?
    You can not send heirlooms to a different account and that feature most likely does not link ingame accounts in any way. It just allows transferring characters to a new account. So it's intended if you are trying to send heirlooms to a character on a different account.

7. well the merge happen to me today but i cant seem to open my account in game i can only open in the site what seems to be the problem can you help me please?