1. Donate

Hi . I 'm from Bosnia & Herzegovina and i wish to donate on this server by 10 € , but my master card is legal and my own card but I can't use it for donate because i don't have Secure Code, because my phone was stolen and i can't registry new application on my new phone because raiffisen bank give one unique code for registry on his own source code.. So can i skip it ( THIS SECURE CODE) because i got piss of of queue and I can show to you guys my ID and MY front side of card so can u give me some other issue for donate if it is possible, i wanna donate now because so hard playing and i can't join in server and my guild waiting me. I appreciate your work and server. Thank you guys !

2. If it asks you for a security code then it's your bank and MasterCard that require it to complete the purchase. Only your bank can remove or change it. Warmane and Paymentwall can't help you make a purchase without the code. You can either contact your bank and try to solve the issue or check what other payment options you have available and try some prepaid cards like Paysafecard or Mint if available.

3. I do it, contact my bank and he just say to me they dont have any orther secure code exept CVV on rear side of card.. but i got this when i try to donate THIS PICTURE ( http://pokit.org/get/?71faae338f37e7...b6688a3aef.jpg ) what to do ? But with my card i can buy on ebay and orther internet shops.. i have mastercard debit..
    Edited: March 8, 2017

4. It does not ask you for a code and that doesn't seem to be the problem. It only says that you might be able to add the code by contacting your bank if you want to add extra security.

Your problem is the error message at the top: "This credit card type is not supported". You can try to contact Paymentwall support to find out what's the problem and if it can be fixed or use a different payment method.