1. Can i do something with this account?

Well so here's my question.
    I've been playing on molten for a very long time, was a veteran player (when frostwolf was still 3x wrath server) and i've stopped playing this game for number of reasons, came back started again and everything was cool. But since i've gotten tired of private servers i've decided to go play retail and I'm in love with it. So I was wondering can I do something with this account (i'm activity rank: ambasador, and account is premium) would love to know from some gm or moderator since i don't want this account to go to waste. I would like to thank warmane staff (ex molten too) for providing me expirience i will never relive and forget, would like to thank you for dedication you've put into this server before the moltdown and after it.

p.s. will check what responses I get!

2. Well so here's my question.
    I've been playing on molten for a very long time, was a veteran player (when frostwolf was still 3x wrath server) and i've stopped playing this game for number of reasons, came back started again and everything was cool. But since i've gotten tired of private servers i've decided to go play retail and I'm in love with it. So I was wondering can I do something with this account (i'm activity rank: ambasador, and account is premium) would love to know from some gm or moderator since i don't want this account to go to waste. I would like to thank warmane staff (ex molten too) for providing me expirience i will never relive and forget, would like to thank you for dedication you've put into this server before the moltdown and after it.

p.s. will check what responses I get!
    Or ya know keep the account and just come back when you're done with retail.

3. don't think i will ever go back to private servers, since I don't want to play anymore on warmane :S